When She Gets Jealous

Osana
While walking to your math class, Oka stops you in the hallway. "O-oh, Y/N," she says, "I was wondering if you could help us with a ritual later on today.." You are surprised by the request, but say, "Oh, sorry I have plans today." Oka looks down, but then puts a hand on your shoulder and gets sorta close. Little did either of you know, Osana was watching this from across the hallway. She storms over to you and grabs your hand. "Beat it, spooky! We're going out for lunch!" Osana growls, and Oka runs away. You giggle at Osana's cute jealousy, and apologize for causing her it.

Amai
You and Amai are on the soccer field, and Asu is out there kicking the soccer ball around. You are there for support. After Asu scores a goal, she walks over to you and says, "That one was for you, baby~" She winks at you then walks away. You can't help but blush the slightest bit,however Amai doesn't look too happy. Later that day she shows up at your house with a tray of baked goods and says, "These are for you, baby~" You take her inside and share some cake.

Kizana
Kizana invited you to a play rehearsal. While you're watching one of the student actresses sing, your jaw drops. She can sing really good! Kizana notices your admiration for this girl so she barges on stage. "I'LL HELP YOU SING!" Kizana steals the spotlight and sings her heart out. You love her voice so much that you begin to cry. Kizana walks off stage and hugs you while glaring at the girl.

Oka
You sit next to Oka in English class, which is the class Mida teaches. Erm, "substitutes". You and Oka get bored of the lesson and flirt with each other quietly. Mida walks over to your desk and leans over between you two. "Shh.." Mida lends a finger to your lips,"No talking, please~" Mida presses her breasts against you and Oka feels rage fill her heart. Later when you go to visit her you see her with a doll that looks like Mida, and she was about to stab it. ^^

Asu
Asu truly isn't the jealousy type. She let's people have friends of all kinds, but when she sees Amai spoiling you with food and getting too close to your face, Asu takes charge. She walks into the cooking club and takes your hand, "Hey! Y/N! Why don't you come and watch me play? It's way more fun than.. cooking!" You laugh and go with her.

Muja
Muja gets jealous when she notices Mida is getting too touchy with you in class. She is on her way to report Mida to the counciler when you catch her. You tell her she doesn't need to get the woman fired, because Mida doesn't attract you, unlike Muja. Muja blushes and doesn't tell the counciler.

Mida
Mida is getting really annoyed with Hanako, who won't stop clinging to you. She keeps asking you for answers on assignments, and giving you candy. Mida rises from her desk and sashays over to your desk. She sits on the edge of your desk and twirls your hair around, "Class, take a bathroom break, all of you. I have something to discuss with Y/N.~"

Osoro
While walking behind the school Umeji walks up to you and takes your arm. "Hey, Y/N, what's going on?" He asks. You, confusingly say, "I'm all good.. " Umeji chuckles, "Good to hear!" Your friendship with Umeji is complicated, but he doesn't usually make up small talk like this. You got it when Osoro comes up behind Umeji and whacks his head with a pool noodle. She's blushing and she takes his place on your arm. "Stay away from her, you creep!"

Hanako
Hanako gets jealous easily, and when she does, she cries for your attention. One time you were spending too much time with Kizana so she cried to you and said, "I'm not talented enough for you!!" You giggle and pet her hair, "of course you are! I'm sorry, I will only ever love you."

Megami
Aoi is teaching you some techy computer stuff because Midori Gurin needed your help fixing a computer for her club. You wondered why she couldn't ask Aoi herself, Midori said it was because she was busy emailing someone. Aoi fixes the computer and out of impression you say, "Wow! Aoi! You're so smart!" Aoi never recieves compliments like those, so she blushes, but then notices Megami standing in the doorway. Megami glares at Aoi, and Aoi runs out of the room with you giggling.