How You Met

Osana Najimi
You were running down the streets to get to school before you became late. Your stomach was growling because you didn't have time to eat breakfast this morning. You rush into the front yard of the school. You run into the school and as soon as you turn the corner you run right into a girl. You both fall back onto the floor onto your buttocks. The girl shouts in a squeaky voice, "Ow!! Hey! Watch where you're going, you twerp!" You look up at the girl, holding your aching head. She has long orange pigtails, and bows in her hair. You rush up to help her, "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't see you! I was in a hurry!" Osana takes your soft hand and you help her up. She looks into your big, e/c eyes. She quickly takes her hand away once she is on her feet, "Tsh, whatever! Just, maybe don't run in the hallways next time! D-dummy." She blushes at you and you apologize one more time before walking off to class.

Amai Odayaka
While talking with your friends Kokona and Saki, they tell you that both of them have joined the cooking club. Lots of students are joining clubs these days, so you thought you should try out one of them. Since Kokona and Saki are already in the cooking club, you can just join it too, to be with them. During lunch break you go into the cooking club room to see two people in there. Shoku Tsuburaya and Amai Odayaka. You knew Shoku because he usually ran the club, Amai was the leader of the club but sje was rarely around. "Um.. hello, I am Y/N. I'm here to join your club..?" You say shyly. Shoku shakes his head and says, "Sorry, Y/N, we are full. There are no more spaces for-" "H-Hold on!" Amai interupts. She looks at you with embarrassment from her outburst amd begins to fiddle with her apron. "O-of course she can join the cooking club, there's always room for one more, hehe," Amai blushes and giggles. You smile at Amai and accept your own cooking bandana. "Thank you!" You say, and get to class before the bell rings.

Kizana Sunobu
You and Saki are walking down the hallways when you both see a big flier on the wall for a rehearsal in the drama club room. Kizama Sunobu is hosting a play that she wrote of her very own. "We should go see her rehearsal! I love her plays!" Saki suggests. "Yeah! Let's do it," you agree. You make your way to the drama club after school and see Kizana looking frustrated. Saki said she had to run to the restroom so you were on your own. Kizana was scolding another boy. "This is my very first play written entirely by me!! It has to be perfect! How am I suppose to perform this if you can't be a good husband!" Kizana shouts. You clear your throat, loud enough for her to hear. She whips her head around and see you standing shyly by the doorway. "Um.. are you.. putting on a rehearsal? I'd like to see it," You say. Kizana is wordless for a few seconds but she snaps back to reality. "Why~! Why would a girl as beautiful as you be sitting in the audience?" Kizana swoons, "You should be in my play instead, be my wife, I give up on this guy.." Kizana grits her teeth. You blush as her words, "R-really?" Kizana grabs your hand and bows, "Of course, my lady~. Now, what is your name?" You stutter, "Y-Y/N Y/L/N.." 

Oka Ruto
You were on your way to the restroom, you accidentally stepped in a puddle of something.. It was either fruit punch or maybe blood, you didn't really know. As you walked into the restroom you saw a rather fragile girl sitting against the wall. Her face was burried into her arms, and her knees were pressed against her chest. She had dark hair, and her stockings were covered with spider web patterns. You slowly walk over to her and kneel down to see if she's okay. "Um.. hey..?" You gently put a hand on her shoulder. She jumps a bit and looks up with tears in her eyes. "H-h-how did y-you know I-I was i-in here..?" She asks, quietly. "I kinda just found you in here," You smile a bit. She just stares at you. "Are you alright?" You ask. The girl shakes her head, "it's nothing. I feel.. relieved, now. Thank you, for your kindness." She blushes and you   pat her shoulder, "Glad I could help, I'm Y/N by the way." Oka smiles, "I-I'm.. Oka Ruto. Nice to meet you,"

Asu Rito
You hated gym class. Like, you flat out hated it. You hated running laps, doing exercises, you only liked the swim days when you would just chill in the pool without the teacher noticing. However, today, the usual gym teacher was out of town, so the leader of the sports club was in charge today instead. You walk out onto the field in your gym outfit and sigh in the burning sun. Your friend Yuna was leaning against you, so not to pass out from the heat wave. "Oooookayyy, students! Let's get the blood rushing today!" Asu exclaimed,"We were originally going to go laps, followed by extreme squats and burpees. But, I know it's hot, so today we will be swimming laps instead!" The entire class cheered, including you and Yuni. The students rushed to change into their swim suits and rush back to the pool. However, you being clumsy, didn't see Asu as you were exiting the locker room. You ran into her, "S-sorry! Sorry, Asu!" You say. Asu is staring at you, more around your chest area, and she blushes, "Oh! N-no worries..um-" She looks at her clipboard, "Y/N!" You smile and run to meet Yuni.

Muja Kina
You weren't feeling too well today, but you had am exam that you couldn't miss, so you sucked it up and went anyway. Luckily, the test was early in the morning. You sit in class and take your test, but it was a little hard to focus, since you felt sick to your stomach. You finished your test, and you were one of the first ones to do so. You got up and turned in your test, then told your teacher, "Miss, I don't feel well, may I go to the nurse?" She let's you go. You rush to the nurse's office and as soon as you run into her office she greets you with a soft voice, "Good morning Miss Y/L/N, how may I help you today? I think it's the first time I've seen you in my office." You opem your mouth to speak, but instead, vomit comes up. Muja helps you to the trashcan and holds back your hair. "Oh my! You're not well, here, take a rest," Muja leads you to a cot and she lays you down, sitting next to you on the cot. "You'll feel better after some sleep." She blushes and you snooze off to sleep.

Mida Rana
You and Kokona were walking to english class. You were excited to get there because you were reading a very interesting novel in that class. When the two of you walked into the classroom there was no teacher, but lots of chatter. "Where is the teacher?" Kokona asks Riu, who sits in front of her. Riu shrugs and goes back to her cellphone. Kokona sighs. Suddenly, the door opens and a tall, curvy lady walks in. She has brown hair and glasses, and her hair is tied into a bun. She speaks in a raspy, sexy voice, "Alright, everyone. Quiet down now, we are starting class. I will be your substitute teacher, Mida Rana. Now. Would everyone turn to page 78 in your novels?" Mida sits on the teachers' podium. Many students stare and blush at Mida. Mida chuckles, "Do we have a volunteer to read first?" Nobody volunteers so Mida looks at you, whom was the first to catch her eye. She gets off her podium and sashays over to your desk, "And you, sweetheart? What is your name?" You blush mad at how close she is, "U-um.. Y/N." Mida smirks, "Well, Y/N. Would you read for us?"

Osoro Shidesu
You were given by the cooking club a duty to take the trash out. You were reluctant since it's by the trashbin that the delinquents hang out. But you had to get the job done. Just look strong, ignore them, and move on. You grab the two large trash bags, which are insanely heavy, and you begin to drag them out to the trashbin. Once you know you've gotten close to the delinquents hangout, you take a deep breath and walk. You see them from the corner of your eye, the blonde boys. "What do you want?" Umeji snarls. You ignore him. "Hey! Answer me!" He persists. You make it to the trash bin and the boys follow you there. They watch you struggle to get the trash bags into the trash bin, due to your lack of strength. They laugh at you and call you weak. "Hahahaha!! Go back to your cooking club, prissy girl!" One of them shouts. You feel insulted and hurt. "Hey!" Shouts a stern mysterious voice. You think, "uh oh." You hurry and continue to struggle to lift the bags into the bin. Osoro Shidesu, a tall blonde girl in a leather coat. She pushes through the boys, "Leave the girl be." She throws your bags into the trashbin and walks off, along with the boys.

Hanako Yamada
You've always wanted to befriend Hanako, however, she always ignores you. She's too busy with her big brother Taro. Until one day at lunch when you see her sobbing at a vending machine. It's broken and she paid for a drink. "It took my money!!" She whines. You walk up to her and she looks at you, "D-don't bother! It's broken!" You kick the side of the machine and her drink falls out of the slot. She gasps with happiness and hugs you, "Thank you thank you! My hero!!" You blush.

Megami Saiko
Megami Saiko had just finished giving a speech about how to improve the bills at the school. After her speech is over the students are free to go. But the gym is totally crowded, so you can't find your friends or your way out. "Kokona!? Saki! Yuni!!!" You call out, "I can't find my way out!!" You feel srms wrapping around your body. They lift you off your feet and you begin moving across the crowded gym. "W-what's going on?!" You ask worriedly. You look up and see Megami looking stern and straight ahead. Eventually she makes it out the gym with you, and sets you down on the grass. "Are you okay, Y/N?" Megami asks. You stare at her, "H-how do you know my name?" You ask. Megami blushes with surprisement, "Uhm.. I'm the student council president. I know everybody's name." You nod in understandment. "I heard you were lost, so I carried you to safety. I can't risk having a student of my responsibility get hurt," she states, then mumbles,"especially you.." You thank her and find Kokona.