Caught In The Act

Prince and - Well Jaylon and I had been with each other for two weeks now . We became attached so fast . Everyday there was something new we found out about each other . We had been dodging his parents a lot lately . They started coming around more so we stayed out the house as much as we could . When they called him he just told him he was busy . On this particular day we decided to go to the aquarium . We loved animals . Jaylon always would joked that we would be a happy family with hell of dogs , small and big .  I wanted us to match because I was clingy like that . We went to the mall and it was cold so I picked us matching sweatsuits . They were like a lime green color .

After this we went home , got ready and put on our clothes

After this we went home , got ready and put on our clothes . At the aquarium we were having a great time . I was looking at the baby penguins when Jaylon grabs me and says turn around . Anything Jaylon said I listened while we were in public because I knew what he was in and what he does and I knew he was just trying to keep me safe . Before I could ask he told me . Jaylon's brother was also at the aquarium with his youngest son . Jaylon knew he'd notice us and see me with him and would tell their parents . As were leaving the food court inside the aquarium we turn around and he's standing right there . I only knew who he was because as soon as he seen us Jaylon pushed me behind him .

Jaylon : What you want Dee

Meet Dee

Dee : Nigga I don't want shit I just came to see how y'all was doing Jaylon : Who is y'all Dee : Nigga your girl not invisible & you tryna hide her not gon work you know that Jaylon : It's gone work cause you gon keep your mouth shut Dee : And why...

Jaylon : Who is y'all
Dee : Nigga your girl not invisible & you tryna hide her not gon work you know that
Jaylon : It's gone work cause you gon keep your mouth shut
Dee : And why would I do that ? * laughs * you know I can't wait to tell mama
Jaylon : Your son over there eating off the floor mind the business that pays you boy
Dee : Nigga fuck you
Jaylon : Yeah you heard me though

Jaylon turns back to me and says " lets leave " . I was ready to go anyways . I had ate and his brother Dee was a real pain in the ass . He gave me he was immature vibes . Many people I would've been nice too when I meet them but him ? He's the kind you just have to go there with and he thinks everything's funny . Later that day Jaylon and I were sleep when we heard someone open the door . Jaylon jumped up and told me to hide in this room in the guest room . He grabbed his gun and headed downstairs . When he got down there I was guessing nothing happened because I didn't hear any gunshots .

- Jaylon's Point of View -
When I heard someone open my door while I was sleep with Kayla , I only knew that this could go very bad and that I had to keep her safe . I told Kayla to go hide in this secret room I had inside my guest room . I grabbed my gun and creeped downstairs . When I seen who was downstairs my heart dropped . I didn't need a gun , I need it a good lie . The person that was downstairs was my mom and dad . I knew the only reason they'd come over and actually come in theirselves this time is because Dee talked . I was never a good sneak as a kid and nothing changed now . When I tried to creep up the stairs all I heard was my mom drag out my street name .

Mom : Prinnnnnncccceeeeee
Me : Mama how'd you get in
Mom : Well is your mother not welcomed in your house
Me : Your welcomed when I welcome you . Not when you just walk in . This isn't home anymore .
Mom : I walked in for a reason son , can we talk ?
Dad : Nawl we gon talk and we gon make it short
Dad : You dating that kidnapped girl ?
Me : I'm not dating her
Dad : No son let me ask you this then
Dad : Why did you kidnap this girl but never showed her too me
Me : It slipped my mind
Dad : Oh alot has slipped lately
Me : Dad what do you want
Dad : Boy don't act stupid
Dad : You know everytime you get a female you bring her to me
Me : Well maybe I don't you to sell this one
Dad : *walks up to me* Boy that's not your choice don't start smelling yourself
Mom : HEY ! Son come talk to me in private
Me : Yes mom ?
Mom : You like this girl don't it ?
Mom : Don't lie son I know you .
Mom : You would've been showed that girl to your father now talk to me .
Me : I like the girl , I didn't even hit her . I couldn't . I know Dad thinks I can't love a woman if she isn't like you but no offense mom I can't find another woman like you . Your too perfect .
Me : I don't want a woman like you I just want her
Mom : *excitingly* Oh son your in love where is she ? I want a granddaughter and a grandson . She can come over , we ca -
Me : MOM . Listen , we can't do anything if dad sees her . She's really pretty and she's special .
Me : She's gentle and sweet .
Me : She hasn't even had sex yet because she can't trust anybody or somebodies always did her wrong .
Me : She's just like me . I just want to show her different .
Mom : Son i'll help y -

* KAYLA SCREAMS LOUDLY *

I run upstairs because all of a sudden I hear a scream . Nobodies up there but Kayla and my dad wasn't standing in the living room anymore . I grab my gun and run up the stairs . My dad meets me at the stairs while he has Kayla by her arm . Kayla was holding her eye and crying , I could tell he hit her . I wanted to shoot him then and there . I promised Kayla I wouldn't let them hurt her . She meant everything to me and he hit her like she was nothing .

Dad : Boy do you know how much I could've made off this girl
Me : The fuck is wrong with you you hit her ?
Dad : Oh yeah she put up a fight
Me & Mom : LET HER GO
Dad : Babe look at this girl she could've made us millions
Dad : She's coming with us
Me & Mom : No she's not
Dad : Both y'all dummies move !

My Dad and I started fighting over Kayla . I still had my gun in my hand . He was dragging Kayla down the stairs with me too . I couldn't fight him he was too big . Kayla was just screaming my name . She was screaming for my help . I'd never seen her so scared . Not even when she was kidnapped . My mom just stood there trying to talk to him but he wasn't listening . That's when I hit my dad in the back of the head with the gun . He fell to the ground . I checked his pulse and he was still alive . I knew after this we wouldn't be close the same . My mom told me to run and leave . I picked up Kayla and ran to the car . My mom said she would deal with it . I knew I had to go far . While i'm driving I get a call . It was Kayla's dad . He had the money . I hung up the phone . I didn't want to tell Kayla cause I was scared she'd want to leave . I had too much on my mind at the moment . My next step had to be something smart , something so smart that I could have the girl and stay alive .