"It's 6:17am now and there's light outside, so maybe it's normal for vigilantes to act now?" The pinkette was rather unsure, as all vigilantes she researched had differing time schedules.

"I thought they operate at night," Naruto supplied, adjusting his body to glance at the nearby window; his water bed wobbled at his movement.

"It's usually for stealth purposes, but since we're ninjas, we won't get caught even in broad daylight," The noir confidently stated. "I'm willing to work whenever. I'm just asking you guys if you feel like it. (Y/n)-nee already gave us the greenlight,"

"Which of our abilities do we use though? It's only one pow--quirk..? per person, right?" Naruto inquired, his lethargy being consumed by the typical Uzumaki hyperactivity. He settled entertaining himself by making various motions to play with the water bed (it's so bouncy and jiggly like a gelatin).

"Can be two, but those are rare. Kakashi-sensei said that whatever we choose shouldn't be lethal," Sakura informed. "Obviously, I'll stick with healing. What about you guys?"

"Shadow clones, definitely! My shadow clones never fail me. I get to be in more places at once and beat up more bad guys that way, dattebayo!" Naruto grinned, his foxy whiskers highlighting his mischief. "And maybe do a few pranks here and there,"

"I'm disappointed to say that I expected that from our deadlast," Sasuke snorted, before barely moving from his position and one-handedly catching the pillow the blond threw at him.

"Shut up, teme! I can't waste opportunities!"

"How's your seal?" Sakura shifted the topic, easily deciding that it's way too early for the two boys' banters. She's still a bit sluggish from sleep, as she forgot how much rest her twelve-year-old self needed. Still, at least she retained her physical skills. With her excess Yin chakra, she'll recover her Byakugou seal approximately in two weeks.

"Oh, it's back to the way it's been. Kurama has free reign again," So Kurama-mode is back in his repertoire, the pinkette thought. Not like they actually need the Kyuubi's power so far.

"How about your sharingan?" Sakura directed her question towards Sasuke, to which he just hummed in contemplation before answering. So far, they just know that Sasuke's only functioning dojutsu was Obito's.

"I already have my sharingan, theoretically. I think I just need to trigger it again," Sasuke subconsciously brushed a hand over the hitai-ate covering Obito's sharingan.

"How did you first trigger it?" Naruto pressed on.

"(Y/n)-nee suspected I awakened my sharingan after the massacre, so she taught me how to activate it. She intimidated me with a quick but potent Killing Intent, and that's about it," The Uchiha shrugged, before lamenting. "Although, after all the shit we've been through, I doubt something as meagre as Killing Intent would work anymore,"

"Technically, you just need a stressor, right?" Sakura clarified, to which the noir only grunted in confirmation.

"Stressor? So like, he just needs to be mad or scared, right?" The Uzumaki questioned, sitting up from his bed to look at his still-lying-down teammates.

"Yeah, certain hormones can activate the sharingan. Maybe I can manually activate them with medical ninjutsu," The pinkette directed her suggestion towards Sasuke, but before the boy could reply, Naruto answered for him.

"No need, Sakura-chan! I know just the thing to have him panic!" With renewed energy, the blond tackled the unprepared Uchiha, having the noir wheeze at the sudden weight on his stomach.

"Tch, idiot. Fighting you isn't enough of a stressor," Sasuke sneered, as Naruto's grin grew wider.

"No, but this is!" Glancing at the team medic, Naruto's mischievous look already had Sakura curious where this would lead. "Quick, Sakura-chan! Hold his hands down!"