"You! Filthy little Blood traitor!" She screamed, pointing her wands towards her, but someone else had blasted her off her sight. Lyra turned and saw Alice nodding fiercely at her, before rushing off to help the others.

Lyra then faced the traitor, who was frozen in place, She raised her wand and glared dangerously at the person.

"I trusted you!"

The person slowly raised their wand, and Lyra knew exactly who had betrayed them, which caused her to stumble back in shock.

"Greengrass?" She asked in disbelief

"I'm sorry." The masked girl said, before turning into black smoke and escaping.

Lyra had no time to settle at the newfound information, she had to stop the others.

From behind her, she heard a Death Eater cackling madly, before shouting, "Crucio!"

A loud and painful scream burst her ear drums, and Lyra breathed heavily, anger clouding her eyes. The person who screamed was a girl, about a year younger than her, crying while thrashing around in pain.

The Cruciatus Curse, the same curse that has been used on her dozens of times, the same curse Bellatrix Lestrange had used on Hermione, the same curse that she used to torture the Longbottoms to insanity. Lyra simply couldn't hold back her anger.

"Sectumsempra!" Lyra screamed, and the spell hitting the Death Eater square in the chest, causing them to fall back as blood started to appear all over their body. Lyra ignored the screaming death eater, and rushed towards the girl.

"Hey, are you okay?" She fussed, the girl gave her a small whimper, and Lyra's heart clenched at the sound.

"Everything's going to be okay, sweetheart. Hold on, alright?" She told the young girl, before closing her eyes and muttering a bunch of healing spells.

From a few feet away from Lyra, she heard Lily shouting her name, with Severus deflecting spells, covering for the red-head.

"Ly!"

"Lily!" She exclaimed, "You need to get her to safety. She's been hit with the Cruciatus Curse."

"What?!" The red-head cried out, quickly scooping the young girl on her arms and rushing off to the nearest shop.

Lyra then walked over to the writhing Death Eater on the ground, using her foot to kick off the mask the person was using. The face she saw made her blood boil.

Walbugra Black.

She seethed at the woman who was writhing in pain, and her eyes flashed red.

"You!" She screamed,

"You fucking vile bitch! You tortured my best friends, my family!" She roared in anger, stepping on the bloody wound which caused the woman to scream louder.

"I promised myself I'd make you pay for what you did to Sirius and Regulus. And you will." She hissed coldly, using her other leg to step on her vile face.

"I will make sure you will never, ever lay a hand on them, ever again!" She screamed,

She pointed her wand towards the woman, clenching her other fist in anger, and her eyes flashed once more. A burst of purple light emitted from her wand, and towards the woman. And just like that, the woman's screams died down, and her mouth was wide opened, as if choking for air.

Lyra had used her own spell. Draining someone's magical core until there's nothing left for them to live off.

That woman will be the first to die.

Lyra turned her back at the dying woman and searched for her best friend.

"Sev! Where's James?!" She asked,

"He's helping Black with Longbottom! Protego! Stupefy!" He answered, deflecting a spell.

Lyra nodded before another scream rang through her ears, and another, and another. She shut her eyes as a small sob break through her, but she managed to stand up and get ahold of herself. Lyra took a deep breath, focusing on her magic that was flowing through her veins.

Lyra inaudibly chanted a few words, closing her eyes and focusing herself to use all of her energy.

The spell she had crafted on her previous life. One powerful spell that could paralyze hundreds and thousands. But the more people she had to paralyze, the more energy she drained.

This time, she was sure it was roughly around forty until fifty Death Eaters who attacked the village, it had taken a large amount of energy, and she already felt herself staggering in exhaustion. But she managed to hold herself.

"You will listen to me!" She said loudly, using her wand as a speaker.

"Death Eaters, I have you paralyzed! You will all be brought to the Ministry for questioning, and I will make sure you rot in Azkaban for life!" She shouted, sending chills down everyone's spine.

"What bunch of cowards hides behind a mask and follows a hypocrite, killing and torturing innocent people! You will have no chance against the Ministry. Veritaserums has been stocked to make sure none of you lie. And if any of you has been found guilty of killing, let's just say a Dementor's kiss wouldn't look pretty." Lyra said dangerously, her eyes darkened, and her hands gripping on her wand tightly.

Just as she ended her speech, a bunch of aurors apparated, rounding up the paralyzed Death Eaters, causing Lyra to sigh in relief, before stumbling as darkness started to take over her sight.

Someone caught her before she fell, and the person said, "I've got you, love."

----

okay y'all i have an ig dedicated to this wp acc u could go follow for updates if you'd like?? and any questions asked i'd answer! all love xx

ig:@lyrahyperion