Chapter 11: Just a kiss

_______________

Tin

If it was a simple game, I would probably not be here and most importantly, if Can wasn't in this same place now, then I would surely be packing my bags now, preparing to leave immediately.

"Truth." Can says.

He looks annoyed, just like me. Seems like he knows this is no longer a game between the tow of us.

"Why did you run away this morning?"

Needless to whatever you may say, I already know what your answer is.

"You know why." He responded defiantly or in what he tries to look like he is doing.

In these five days, I have learned that an angry dog is like an angry puppy and he actually only looks cuter when he's upset.

"That doesn't answer my question." I say sarcastically.

"It's because of you! Hmph!" He yells and crosses his arms.

I tilt my head, finding myself a little disappointed to receive the answer that I already expected beforehand.

Even after I answer that girl's question, he still denies it. Isn't it obvious that the person I like is him?

"Okay...what is happening here?" Asks one of his friends who sat next to him.

"Nothing!" Can says looking to the side.

"It's your turn Can..." Says the girl, he sighs and deflects his question to another person.

All he does next is ignore me, yeah...ignore me.

I clench my fists against the grass.

"Tin..." I hear Pete say at my side.

"I don't want to listen to you." I tell him with enough loudness that only he can hear.

"Continuing doing things this way and you won't achieve anything..." He answers me and I observed him carefully.

He knows, I don't know how he did or maybe I've been very careless, but he knows.

"It's none of your business Pete."

"If you keep attacking him, you will only scare him even more..." He gave his opinion, an opinion that I did not ask, however, I cannot help but feel frustrated by his attitude.

"You must be more kind...Can is very special."

"Haven't I been nice enough to him these days? Didn't I give him my dessert an hour ago? Didn't I help him when he got hurt? What else do I have to do?"

It makes me desperate, his attitude against me is desperate and I don't like it. I have never cared about the opinion of others, the murmurs, the looks, the invented ideas about me, all that is garbage but when it comes to him, I just can't take it.

"Specially stubborn." I answer.

"I don't know what happened between you two..." Pete says.