Chapter 01- Apologize!

_______________

Tin.

"P'Tin..." I heard my name being called behind me as I walk to the economics classroom 5. I turned around to see a girl all flushed and with her head down, holding a paper in her hands.

Seriously? This is already like the fifth time this week.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly, "I hope you understand that you are wasting my time."

"For you..." She says while trembling, extending the letter that she expects me to take.

Well, big mistake.

"I'm not interested."

"B...but..."

"You're wasting my time."

She freaks out, her eyes opened wide and little tears start coming out of them and her mouth squeaks.

What is her problem? It is not necessary to exaggerate the reactions so much.

I begin to hear the murmurs around me in the hall.

"The ice king did it again..."

" Poor girl..."

"Someday it will be his turn to be the rejected..."

Everyone sees who they suppose is my new victim, took pity on her, while they see me as if I were the devil.

Although I am not interested in how they see me or what they say about me, their opinions have a zero effect in my life.

"Tin." I hear another voice calling me, a familiar one, perhaps one of the few people who have something of value in my life and in whom I can trust.

He approaches me and looks at the woman who is still crying in front of me with pity.

"Don't cry please..." He says while extending a handkerchief to dry his face.

Pete has always been like this. Since I've known him, he has been the kind of person who tries to tuck the weakest under his arm and because of that, he has been easily mocked and used. However that never seems to be enough to change his attitude, he never learned.

A fool, a real fool to be honest.

Since my friend is willing to do the work here, I walk away and went back to the classroom. When I get to the room, I sit down to an available seat and started taking notes from the previous class.

"Tin!" I heard Pete, who has come almost behind me, called me.

"What's wrong, Pete?" I asked while still reviewing my noted.

"You can't reject a woman like that...that's just not right." Pete says in an attempt to pretend to be upset, which he wasn't really successful because he's never been angry with anyone.

"When you confess your feelings, there is always a probability of rejection, and people should learn to accept that possibility. That girl knew what was going to happen, I can't take care of her wrong decisions."