Chapter 05: You don't tell me what to do!

_______________

Can

"What's wrong with Can?"

"I do not know..."

"It seems like he's lost or something, Can? Hello! Earth calling Can!"

I heard them talking then and suddenly a blow.

"Auch! Why did you have to hit my head?"

"Because you haven't paid attention to us all afternoon." My sister replies.

"I was thinking..." I answered, which is true. My thoughts are wandering and I don't know why.

"You can think?" My sister asked in a surprised way.

"Yes! All the time, but I can't discuss it with you because you are girls!" I get up from the table, feeling offended and went to search for my friends.

It's been a few hours since I got the kiss back. Which has me a bit confused, is it really true that if they kiss me and then they return it with another kiss, then it is equivalent as if no one had kissed me?

I say 1-1 = 0...but why do I feel that these calculations I am doing are wrong? It is as if something did feel right.

Besides that going back to being a "not kissed" is something I'm not very excited to be. That makes me think that maybe nobody likes me as he said...

Ahh! Why am I considering that man's cold words? I shouldn't have even listened to him!

I walk annoyed, kicking a can for several meters.

"Can!" I hear my name being called in the distance, when I lift my head, I see Ae, Pete, Good and Pond, all of them are well-dressed, on the other hand, I am still wearing the dirty football team uniform.

"Hey!" I yelled and run towards them.

"Where were you? Why do you still have the team uniform?" Ae asks me.

It seems that his anger towards me has completely dissipated. Although I had no idea why he's mad from the beginning...

"I was fixing an issue." I answered, adding mystery to my voice.

"Hey, do you think that girl likes me? She looked at me in a very strange way." Says Pond, completely ignoring what I said.

"I said I was fixing a..."

"In addition, the way she smiles is typical of a woman in love."

"They are your imaginations Pond, she was smiling at the person behind you." Ae responds, also ignoring me.

I put my hands in my pocket and lower my head, until I remember Good, my faithful friend, he will listen to me.

"Good! Today I have given a lesson to that fool, Tin." I tell him with pride.

"Tin? Who is Tin?" He asks, I had forgotten how short my friend's memory was.

"Tin, you know...my rival, my mortal enemy, my nemesis." I tell him with even more pride and puffing out my chest.