Chapter 10: Truth.

Start from the beginning

Devils! What was I doing? This is too embarrassing, I feel my face burning and surely, it is red.

"There's a guy smelling Can's pillow in the room." I hear someone say from the hall.

It can't be...

I immediately leave the room and when I do, I find three people staring at me.

"I..." I try to say something and they seem to pay me more attention, I feel the pressure on me and I decide that I can't continue staying in this place.

"I'm going..." I say and start walking towards the door.

"Is he okay?" I listen from behind.

"I don't know..." I can hear Pete answer.

"That man was smelling Can's pillow! That's not normal!" The other boy mutters.

I step out of the cabin and take a deep breath.

"The things I do for this idiot"

***

Can

When the sun goes down, there are only few people bordering the forest because everyone is gathered for what will be the last supper.

I entered our cabin and see that everything is dark.

I guess they must be in the room by now, I take a quick bath to get the dirt off of me so I can meet them and after that, I head to the bedroom with the frustration of knowing that I don't have anything to wear for today as I left my clothes thrown to Pete and Tin's cabin when I jumped out the window.

Although surely by this time, there would be nothing left of my clothes, with the fury that Tin must have felt at that moment because we invaded his room.

My clothes must be already in ashes, he will have burned them in fire or perhaps he will use them to curse me in some strange ritual.

I turn on the light with a single idea in my head, borrow clothes from my friends, the only solution I can think of, not until I notice clothes on the furniture that I have next to the bed.

It's my clothes...they're intact, I checked for scissor holes, but nothing.

My clothes are safe.

Then a single possible idea forms in my head, "Ai'Pete", he is always so good and considerate, surely he came here to give me my clothes.

I dress up happily and catch up with my friends in the main room, the room is already packed and I had a hard time locating them until I notice Pond in the crowd, sitting at a table near the middle of the room so I went to him, where I also think they must all be.

"Hey!" I tell them when I get close enough.

I smiled until my feet stop automatically at the sight of him, my smile freezes and I immediately step back but bump into someone.

A pair of arms hold my shoulders and prevented me from running away.

"Elder brother..." Lemon says smiling so sweetly, "Come on, sit at the table..." her tone changing to a no longer sweet one.

"Mmm, I forgot something..." I stutter.

"I said, sit down." Lemon answers in a very terrifying way and the blood drains from my body as I am pushed to the table.