Chapter 05: You don't tell me what to do!

Start from the beginning

"I thought your mortal enemy was Mrs. Proy's dog."

"Yes, well, he is after the dog. I'll fix that later too...let me enjoy my victory first."

"Tin? Did you have an argument with Tin?" Asks Pete while approaching me, I see him worried, maybe he is worried about his friend.

"Yes, but don't worry I have reserved my fists for another rival worthy of me!"

"What happened?" He asks and I see how he scans me with his gaze.

I can't tell him that I was kissed by that fool and then "un-kissed" by him again. It's very embarrassing and I don't want anyone to know.

"Let's say that your friend took something from me and then returned it, as it should be..." I mumble with superiority.

"He took something from you? That's weird, Tin doesn't do those things..." I hear him mutter. At that moment, in which Pete starts talking about Tin, Ae approaches us.

This friend...he really doesn't let any name other than his own come out of Pete's mouth.

"Well, he is not the best person in the world, yesterday he left me outside!" I said with crossed arms.

"Tin is a difficult person to deal with but when you get to know him well you will know that he can be very kind."

I doubt it. But I guess like as his friend, Pete sees him differently.

We are sitting eating at a large table,Pete and Ae queue to clear their plates, I find myself next to Good and Techno, our coach.

I devour everything in my path, meat, cold cuts and salads because my hunger was slowly killing me. The camp dining room is full and if I don't eat quickly, the possibility of repeating dishes will be over, so I don't even have time to breathe.

"Can, eat more slowly." I hear Lemon say.

Tell me, who is the oldest between us again?

I wince with my mouth full because I can't speak.

"Ahh! Brothers..." She says to the air.

"There she goes...another victim." I hear someone said.

Victim? What do they mean? All eyes point to someone five tables in front of us. When I see it well, I see that it is Tin who looks seriously at a girl with shaking hands...who have, is that a piece of paper in her hands?

Few seconds pass when the girl starts crying loudly and runs out of the dining room, we all watch her go and how Tin continues to eat as usual...I do not understand what happens?

"That demon, when will he stop being so cruel?" I heard someone said again, but this time, the voice sounds familiar.

"P'Money?"

"Oh, little one! You're here and...all dirty..." He exclaims as he looks me up and down.