Gray x Erza

This is to a special friend of mine...your welcome cx

"Hey Erza, Gray." Lucy says.

Natsu walks behind her.

"I'm Bored..Let's go on a job Lucy!" Natsu Blurts

"We just came back from one! and we didn't get any money!" she says back.

"We can all go together." I say.

"See Lucy! Erza want to go!" Natsu says.

"Ok ok! Let's go pick one Natsu" She says and they both head to the board.

"They are so in love" Gray says with a smirk.

I laugh knowing it's true.

Then a question came out of no where.

"Gray, how do you know if you love someone?" i ask.

"h-huh?" He says getting red.

"S-sorry. It was a mistake forget about it." i say

"Well...i think it's how the person makes you feel when ever your around them...Theres no true definition but when ever your around them you don't want to leave their side...You care so much for them...you'd kill, to save them. They make you get nervous or where you can just be yourself. Love comes naturally, its not forced. It's unpredictable but something great always comes out in the end. Love is a powerful thing, Erza, and It takes two to make it." He says looking at me.

"Gray...I think I am In-"

"Back!" Natsu shouts

"We found a job worth 400,000 jewel. we can split it equally!" Lucy says

"Well c'mon Luce! you guys too!" Natsu says walking with Lucy and Happy.

"Nevermind. Lets go ahead."

~Time skip~

"All we have to do is get rid of a mouse?" I ask hoping i heard wrong.

"It's no mouse! it's a rat! Its ugly! just get it out my house!" The old lady who put up the job said.

"Its a rat so it could be anywhere. Me and Natsu will go to the North and East side of the house and you and Gray can go South and west" Lucy suggested.

We agreed on the plan and splited up.

"Erza earlier you were going to say something...what was it?"

"Well, I love the guild. But whats the difference if you love someone indivisually."

"Well Family love is different. you feel the same way but romance type is where you would do things you wouldn't do with a family member."

"What kind of things?"

"Erza you can't be that dense?" Gray says wide eyed.

I guess he didn't want to say anything about 'doing' things.

"I'm sorry that i never had my 1st kiss!" i say embarressed.

"..your not alone."

I turn to face him. Hes all red.

"Gray i think i might 'love' someone, but what if they don't feel the same way?"

"You see Erza, you can never know for sure unless you ask them personaly. Its risky but you'll regret it if you don't....I know i do.."

? what did he say?the last part..nevermind

"But what if it ruins the friendship?"

"Then they weren't worth your love. and they were never your true friends to begin with." He replies.

"..1 more question..why do you know all this?"

"because...I love someone..but i know they don't feel the same way.." he says

what is this pain i feel? it hurts..

"Gray..take your own advise. If you love this girl...or guy.."

"What?!"

"The point is, who ever you love you should tell them. Because like you said, you'll never know for sure until you ask."

"..thanks Erza, I'll give it a shot.."

"Good now lets find thi-"

"Erza Scarlet I love you."

I turn to face him. he was staring dead at my face, blushing like crazy.

"G-Gray.."

"Erza..Do you love me?"

...

...

...

"It took me a while to realize what love really means...Your right there is not a accurate answer...But Gray what i feel for you..I know it's love.." i say turning the color of my hair.

"Erza.."

"Gray.."

"I loved you since i first met you.."

"I was so blind..but you showed me the truth.." i say moving closer to him.

"E-Erza.."

"I love you... Gray Fullbuster.."

And our lips lock...

"Well well well! while we found the mouse, what were you 2 doing?! Oh yea! kissing!" Natsu says.

We break the kiss seperating. scooting away from each other.

"akward.."lucy giggles.

"But Natsu! you and Lucy were doing the same thing Erza and Gray were doin-"

"Shut up you stupid cat!" Lucy yells getting all red. Natsu getting the color of his hair.

I couldn't help but laugh knowing It was Happy who found the mouse.

"No point in hiding it.." i say

"Me and Gray are dating!" i said with a straight face.

"Yea your face has a great way of showin it" Natsu laughs at his own remark.

He grabs Lucy's Hand.

Gray grabs Mine.

and we walk down together to collect our reward..

but the real reward is right here..

The Reward of Love between the best of friends. Lucy and Natsu, and Me and Gray...

"You're in loooovvveee" Happy says.

"Shut up! you stupid cat!" We all shout in unison

and we laugh together comforting Happy, saying we were just playing around.

Then We head back to the guild awaiting our future's together...

This Is A Perfect Video, Love The Song, Love Nalu and My sister loves Grayza, so i can't totally hate Grayza...Its kinda Cute i'll Admit (Jerza Shipper :3) But Still. Perfect since this one shot has Nalu and Grayza :) -Thanks to Megan For showing me this beautiful amv-