Cana x Lucy Lemon

"Finally." I sigh as I close the door behind Natsu. He's always bursting in my apartment without permission! I wipe off the sweat from my forehead. "Guess I should shower.." I take off my clothes and grab my towel. As I open the door-

"NOT YOU TOO!" I shout at the brunette sitting in my tub.
"Eh? Nice of you to show up. I kept the bath warm. Get in." Cana says smirking.
"EXCUSE ME BUT I DONT INTEND TO BATHE WITH SOMEONE!" I shout and wrap myself with the towel.
"Aww.." She swims over to the edge. "But I intend to."
"C-Cana! This is inappropriate! Now- Get Out! Wait how did you even get in?!" I shout pointing to the door.
"Came with Natsu. Also- no ones watching! Plus I like it here so I'm not moving." She laughs and swims back to the back and stretches out her arms. "Come to- hic!- mama!" She laughs even more.
"C-Cana..? Are- are you drunk?" I ask and notice the bottle of sake by the tub. Well, bottles.

"Whaaa? Nooo." She hiccups.
I stare at her longer before she cracks.
"Okay!!! Lu-Lucy!! Don't be M- hic- mad.." She pouts.
"I'm not mad Cana, don't worry." I say lowering my tone.
"Then prove it!" She smirks, and swims around in the tub. It does look like 2 people can fit..
"Fine.." I groan in defeat.
"Yay!!" She cheers.
I slowly take off my towel and cover myself
"You don't have to cover yourself girly!" She laughs. I still do and step into the side of the tub opposite from her.
"So you are mad at me!" She pouts again and puts her puppy dog face.
"W-what! No!" I say back.
"Then come over here.." She whispers opening her legs and stretching her arms out to me.
"Cana!! That's-" I close my eyes and look away. I've never seen that part of girl so close, while we're alone!

All of a sudden she pulls me in backwards and my back is facing her. She hugs me from behind while groping my breasts!
"Ca-Cana!! What are you?!"
"Mm.. So big.." She whispers in my ear. And then I feel her tongue rub around my neck.
"Can-a.." I moan. Somethings happening to me. My privates feel hot, my nipples are turning hard, my head is warming up. What's happening?
"You taste so good.." She moans.
"Cana- I'm- I'm straight..!" I say trying to move away before things get out of hand.
"So is spaghetti until it's wet." She laughs.
"You really are drunk!"
"Now come here!" She says swimming closer to me. She wraps her arms around me and starts sucking on my right breast.
"N-Ngh!!" I moan. Her tongue is swirling around my nipple. I run my hand through her hair and arch my back.
"Cana..!" I can feel her fingers travel down my back and to my thighs. She opens my leg and I already knew what she was gonna do.. I've never done this with anyone..!
"Ah!" I bite my tongue. Two of her fingers run around my clit, massaging it. I grip on tho the edges of the bathtub. She looks at my red hot face, and immediately without warning sticks two fingers in my hole.
"Cana!!" I scream. She twirls her fingers inside me while sucking on my neck.
"How bout we take this to the bed.." She asks seductively. I nod, blushing.

I lay on the bed, watching her as she looks through her bag.
"Ah-ha! Found it.." She smirks and pulls out a strap on and dildo.
She sits on top of me and sticks the dildo in my mouth. I start sucking on it as she grinds her pussy on my stomach.
"Mm-mm!" I moan. She turns over once the dildo is nice and wet.. Into which we are in a 69 position. She sticks the dildo slowly in me.
"A-ahh.." I moan louder. It feels so good.. I gaze at her vagina, inches away from my face. I move closer to it, and spread her pussy apart. I start licking her clit, twirling my tongue around her G-spot. I could hear her moan.
"Lucy..you're doing great.." She moans loudly. I suck harder, moving my tongue to inside her hole. Sweat pours down our bodies as we move together in unison. She gets up, and puts on the strap on. It was so long and thick.. I didn't think it would fit in me.. It would be so tight.
"You ready Luce?" She asks panting.
I nod, embarrassed, and she sticks in the tip of the dick in me..
"A-Ah!!" I scream. It's much bigger than the dildo.. It stretching me open- it hurts so much!
And then she thrusts it in, as far as it can.
"Cana!!!" Yell and sit up hugging her. My tongue sticks out, my eyes roll to the back on my head, I could feel her sucking on my tongue as well as going in and out of me.
She lays on her back, so I starts to take control. I grope her breasts and hop up and down her strap on, it's starting to feel amazing. I lay over her kissing her passionately.. Her lips are so soft.. I always though Cana was so sexy, but I always thought I was supposed to be with a man..
I think..
I think I love her.
"Lucy, you're so beautiful.." She moans while we gasp for breath.
"Cana- I-" she cuts me off and flips me over to where where in the doggy style position. She takes out the strap on and starts moving it to my-
"Cana- Cana!! Not that hole-!" I scream and she plunges it deep in me. She places her hands on my ass, slapping it over and over. It feels so good..!! I start drooling on the bed and start to finger my self.
"L-Lucy- I'm going to cum..!!" She moans as she goes faster and faster.
"I am too- A-ahh!!" I moan out and arc my back as our sweet juices flow out of us...

"Cana.. That was.."
"Amazing.." She finishes my sentence. I face her on the bed and study every inch of her beautiful face.
"Cana.. I-"
"I love you Lucy." She kisses in softly. I smile, my eyes tear up.
"I'm so glad you feel that way.. I love you to Cana.." I whisper.
"I hope you'll remember this when you're sober." I giggle.
"Oh, that was all an act." She laughs.
"Wait- What?!"
"Yeah, I was never drunk. As if me, the queen of drinking could get drunk after a coupe bottles of sake." She snorts.
"B-Baka..!" I pout.
"Aw.. I'll make it up to you.. Ready for round 2?" She smirks evilly.
"What- Cana!!"
She flips grabs the dildo and sticks it in my mouth again.
"See, I told you, you taste great... Now.. Let's have some more fun.."
And then round 2 began.