Kagura x Reader

Again- a special request for a certain reader. So if you would still like to read this chapter- by all means go ahead. This is a Girl x Girl

~

~Kagura's POV~

(Y/N) will be here soon I need to prepare! I quickly grab my kimono and fan ready for when she arrives. It was a violet kimono with a gold and silver belt. the dress was decorated with tints and shades of pink.

Lately I've been having these emotions I once felt of Erza- that was until I found out she was with Jellal. I was depressed of course but then on day, February 14, (Y/N) joined Mermaid's heel. She was beautiful; like an angel. My heart started beating fast around her, I blushed at her ever movement, so I stayed away. I didn't want to get hurt again...

But (y/n) didn't let me. No matter how much I ignored her she'd always talk to me even when I didn't respond. Then one day she asked me to join her in a job. I wanted to say no- but I couldn't let her down. the job required to defeat a 10 headed beast- which would've been easy for me but this was an SS-class job. more advance than S-class jobs. (Y/N) didn't tell me. I was on the brink of death, I couldn't concentrate with (y/n) there! I was so worried about her safety, I forgot about my own...

I almost died- one shot and I would've been dead- but she saved me...(Y/N) saved me...thanks to her being a water dragon slayer- I was saved. and I owed her my life. That's when I knew I had to make my move. I couldn't be scared of rejection- (Y/N) was worth the risk.

So today, a year since she joined, I wanted to make this Valentine's special; memorable. Yesterday, I asked (Y/N) to join me at the Love festival, A fair that comes once a year to Magnolia. Every couple goes there together or double dates or just with friends. They say if you go with friends, you'll fall in love with one of them. I was too nervous to go alone so we asked Natsu and Lucy, Erza and Jellal, and Sting and Rouge to go with us. Of course me and (Y/N) are the only ones not dating each other. Lets see if that rumor is true..

I hear a knock from the door.
"Kagura? Hey, it's me (Y/N). Ready to go? Everyone is waiting for us at the festival." I take a deep breath and look at myself in the mirror.
"One sec!~" I say. Do I look good? is this appropriate? Everyone always wear kimono's at the Love festival. Will (Y/N) like it? Why am I freaking out?! Its just a friend. What if we fall in love? Am I in love?! I slap myself.
"What was That?! Kagura you okay?!"
"Y-yeah..Fine (Y/N)..I'm all fine." I grab white head band and open the door. I know my cheeks were red.

She. Looked. Beautiful.

She wore a red kimono decorated with pink flowers with a Sakura tree painted at the ends with a white ribbon around her waist. Enee high socks with traditional Japanese Geta sandals. her (h/c) hair was in a messy bun with loose hair sticking out. Her make up included white foundation covering her, red glitter lipstick and black eyeliner forming a wing. I couldn't speak.

(Y/N) laughs breaking the awkward starring. "You look stunning, Kagura." Even through her white makeup, I could see her cheeks turning the color of Natsu's hair.
"You- You too." I stutter.
"U-um ready to g-g-go?" I manage to say.
"Of course" she smiles, her white teeth beaming out. I form a sideways V shape with my left arm and her interlocks her right arm with it while we both place our hands in fists on our hips.

~

When we arrived the gang was all ready there. "Hey guys!" Lucy says waving with her open hand. (She was holding her other hand with Natsu's.) Everyone had a blast, we went to the Ferris wheel, ate funnel cakes, watched a play, rode on a love slide ( I went with (Y/N)) and before we knew it, it was time to see the fire works at 12 am. that's when it happened. Erza got in front of Jellal and got on one knee. I gasped. Was she- omgomgomgomgomgomg! "Jellal, I've known you since we were kids. You Millianna, Wally, Simon, Shou, and grandpa Rob were family. No- are. I loved being with you guys, you gave me hope, and love. When you got possessed...I felt as if my heart broke. That I couldn't be happy again. When I met you after all those years I didn't know what to think. Then, you...were you again. After the Oracion Seis, My Jellal was back. And my feeling blossomed for you again. Jellal Fernandes, you are my light, my love- my everything. So...I have one question." a crowd formed around us and everyone got quiet. "Will You Marry Me?"

...

...

...

"YES!" he burst out. And right when he said that, the fire works fired, the crowd cheered and everyone was happy.
-
"Some night huh." (y/n) said. I was on the bridge still looking at the fireworks while everyone celebrated.
"Yeah, it was awesome. I'm so happy for them." I said. I just wish I could have Erza's courage...she proposed! And she's the girl! I just wish I could ask someone out. That's I all I want. to have that kind of courage. I smiled, I'm so happy for Erza and Jellal. They're lucky they have each other. Who do I have? To love and cherish? And it hit me.

This world- you have to do something. You want to be happy? Make it happen. Whining and crying wont get me anywhere, I have to be the one to make the change- I have to want to. and I want this.

"(Y/N) ever since I first met you, my heart bloomed. My world lit up! I'm so sorry I ignored you- truth is I was scared...scared you'd hate me. I thought pushing people away would mean no one got hurt...ha...really I'm the only one who got hurt..." I faced her, she was starring into my eyes. I gulped."(Y/N) you gave me a purpose, a reason to live. I don't know where I'd be, you have become my best friend but that's not enough for me..."
"Kagura what are you-?"
"I LOVE YOU!" I burst. I quickly cover my mouth- why did I say that?!?!? She places her soft hand over mine and removes it from my mouth. She looks at me, leaning in.
"You have no idea how long I waited for you to say that.." and she crashes our lips onto each other while crawling onto my lap. I was shocked but I closed my eyes and accepted the kiss...the kiss of true love. our tongues danced with the fireworks bloomed in the back ground. Once we broke the kiss we starred into each others eyes, while our heads touched.

"Guess the rumor was true- True love always happens at this festival." We turn and see our friends all smiling. My guess Natsu's said that. I blushed. "Come on love birds! We still got till sunrise and the booze isn't gonna drink itself!" Natsu said laughing. "Yeah- lets go party! There's an awesome hotel down the street- and tonight only they are giving away free food to every couple- lets go!" Sting cheered. we laugh, "Alright- alright, were getting up." I laugh while helping (Y/N) up.

~

Once at the diner it was set with dark lights and valentines decoration with rainbow spot lights and a slow dance in the other room. Lucy practically drags Natsu to dance, Sting and Rouge head to the bar, and Jellal tries to convince Erza that sex in public is illegal so they head to the car. Haven't seen them in over 30 minutes so now its just me and (Y/N).
"I love you.." she whispers while cuddling with me. I smile. All this time I was beating myself about Erza when the love of my life was right there the whole time. I finally found ever after, my wish came true. I'm with my friends, having the best night of my life. I can finally say, I made something of my life.

"I love you too.."