"Tired baby?" He asked, kissing the side of the other's head. Taehyung looked at him, pouting even more.

"Aww, my baby." He cooed, cupping his cheek with his free hand, kissing his pout away. "It would only take a short time baby okay? Then we're gonna cuddle all night." He promises making Taehyung's face light up at the mention of cuddling.

"Just cuddle?" Jimin ask teasingly, as he walks beside the ever clingy couple.

"Of course, that's the only thing they can do while we are on tour." Jin butted in. "Taehyung would be more tired of getting f uck than actually performing on stage if ever that happens."

Taehyung eyes widen at the vulgar words his friends just said, hiding his flushed cheeks on his boyfriend's chest. "Hyung!" He whines, voice muffled by Jeongguk's shirt making him sound more like a baby throwing tantrums.

Jin laughs, patting his back. "I'm just joking baby. I know your priority is of course our concert and well, you're gonna have a lot of dicking after the tour." He added, winking at him.

Jimin laughs with him as Taehyung stomps his feet like a child, lower lip sticking out in an adorable scowl. Jeongguk sighs at his hyungs, looking at them unamused. The two just laughs even more before walking ahead of them, deciding to stop teasing them for now.

The couple stopped walking for a while as Jeongguk soothes his still grumpy baby. "They're just teasing you babe." He comforts, pulling him in a tight hug.

"I know." He murmured against Jeongguk's neck. "I'm just tired and want kisses please." Taehyung ask cutely, staring up at him.

Jeongguk coos again because he's just too fucking adorable. He looks around them just to make sure no one who doesn't know about their relationship is in sight before leaning in to give his boyfriend the kisses he demanded.

The blue haired boy giggles at the 10th kiss placed on his now slightly swollen lips, pushing Jeongguk gently. "Enough Gukkie..."

"Satisfied?" Jeongguk ask, rubbing comforting circles on his back.

"More than satisfied. Thank you for putting up to my clinginess. You're the bestest boyfriend ever." Taehyung enthusiastically replied, pinching his cheek. Jeongguk just scrunches his nose cutely, a habit he has whenever Taehyung acts cutely in front of him.

"I love your clinginess and I love you." He murmured, kissing him again.

"I love you Gukkie." Taehyung replied against his lips, smiling softly.

"Hey lovebirds, we need to hurry." Namjoon calls out, shaking his head. "And no making out in the hallways please." He reminds, grinning at them.

Taehyung once again sulks as he drags his boyfriend with him. He can't wait for this night to end and have some alone time with his boyfriend without any interruptions from his hyungs. 

Before they entered the room where their "special guest" is waiting, Taehyung and Jeongguk distance themselves from each other. Taehyung entered first with the hyungs while Jeongguk was following behind, too busy eating his snacks offered by one of their managers.

The members acknowledge their special guest instantly, greeting and welcoming Park Bogum while subtlety eyeing Jeongguk who just entered the room. He unconsciously moves to stand beside Taehyung in an instinct, smiling shyly as he remembered that time when he made Taehyung choose between him and the other. Taehyung looked at him with a reassuring smile in which he smiled back. He looked at the other man and was surprised to see the actor wearing a Cooky headband.