See You [3] [M]

[ A/N: Uh well- Hello, remember me?

Disclaimer: I don't know 97 liners at all except for Jeongguk so I'm sorry. This is all just fan fiction. Thank you. ]

🌈

It's Friday now and two more days to go, Jeongguk would finally be able to see and hold his boyfriend again.

The past days were torture to the both of them, and he swears to god that this will never happen again.

He's still hunted by the images of Taehyung's tear stained face, his quiet sobs he tried to muffle against his pillow, and his confessions of insecurities, doubts and what if's about their relationship.

Jeongguk really tried and did his best to somehow lessen the weights of emotions his boyfriend is carrying with soothing words but he knows it's not enough. Taehyung needs him to be physically present to feel the love he has for him.

They fell into a routine in which Jeongguk would call Taehyung as much as he can just to make sure he's okay and he never missed face timing him every night, when they're both home from their bonding sessions with their families and friends.

Now, Jeongguk is sitting on his bed, back resting against the headboard, scrolling through his phone.

Taehyung messaged him earlier saying he would come home later than expected because of some family reunion they attended to so while waiting, he settled on catching up with his friends through their group chat, "The 97 liners".

They were currently talking about their plan of meeting up in Seoul, just to maybe eat out and get a few drinks together. It's been a while since the group manage to have fun and see each other because of their busy schedules.

Jeongguk is having second thoughts about coming, because well, this was supposed to be his time with his family and he plans of going to Daegu on Sunday to surprise and pick up his boyfriend.

If he goes to Seoul on Saturday, and meet up with his friends, he wouldn't have enough time to pick Taehyung up.

Jeongguk:
I'll see if I could join you guys. I'm in Busan right now.

Bambam:
Oh c'mon Jeon. You're the busiest among us and this is your only free time.

Mingyu:
Yes, he's right:
C'mon dude.
Don't let us down.

Eun Woo:
I agree.
And I miss you Jeon 😔

Yugyeom:
That's gay.

Bambam:
He's gay.

Mingyu:
Only for his boyfriend though.

Bambam:

And speaking of boyfriend, when will you ever introduce him to us? 🤔

Jeongguk:
You already know him. 🙄

Bambam:
Yes but like, we want to meet him not as V of BTS but as Taehyungie of Jeon Jeongguk, okay?

Yugyeom:
Just say you have a crush on him and go 🤭

Jeongguk:
You have a crush?
On my boyfriend?
Now, I'm really having second thoughts if I should let him meet you. 😕