How clingy is Jeongguk

This story is inspired by👇

🌈

Taehyung spends some more time adoring Jeongguk's features before actually waking him up for another busy day.

He traces his finger from his thick eyebrows, to his long eyelashes, to the scar right on his cheek down to his cute little mole just under his nose to his pink parted lips emitting soft snores.

Taehyung giggled as Jeongguk's nose scrunches up cutely when he pecks on it before leaning down again to kiss his lips this time. Jeongguk hums contentedly, face breaking in a soft smile.

"Good morning Gukkie. Wakey~ wakey~" Taehyung whispers to his ear, fingers coming to ruffle Jeongguk's bed fluffy hair.

Jeongguk just groans, wrapping one arm around Taehyung's waist to pull him closer, burying his face to his soft tummy. Taehyung cooed seeing his boyfriend acting like a big baby.

"Gukkie, we have a long day ahead baby. You need to get up now." He murmured quietly, massaging his scalp gently. Jeongguk sighs. "'M sleepy.."

"Hm, I told you not to stay up too late playing overwatch last night but you didn't listen." Taehyung snickers, now rubbing his big baby's back. "You can sleep in the car later babe but you really need to get up now." He pointed out. "I'll lend you my lap later.." He tries to convince, pecking his hair.

But still Jeongguk didn't make any move.

"I'll give you a kiss then." Taehyung negotiates but he just feels him shaking his head.

"How about kisses?" He added. "A looooooot of kisses for my baby." He says in a babyish voice.

"Hmm." Jeongguk hums agreeing as he tightens his hold to the other's waist, urging him to go on with the list of his other propositions.