See You [2]

It's not even after 24 hours since the couple haven't seen each other but Jeongguk's already trying to comfort his boyfriend for the past 20 minutes.

"Baby, c'mon show me that pretty face, hmm." Jeongguk pleaded again but Taehyung just shakes his head, no, nuzzling his face more on his pillow.

They are currently on facetime, Taehyung holding his phone lazily on his hand, angling it away from his face while Jeongguk is sitting on his bed, back resting against the headboard.

About an hour ago, he received a call from his mother- in- law [future] telling him that his boyfriend's been crying the entire time after dinner, locking himself up to his room.

"Hello mom?" Jeongguk greeted, catching his father's and brother's attention. They are currently having a talk over a few drink, catching up with their youngest when his phone rings.

'Taehyung's mom' he mouthed when the two looked at him questioningly. They nodded when Jeongguk gestured that he'll be just taking the call.

"Hello Jeonggukkie. How are you?" A soft voiced asked making Jeongguk smile as he walked outside the house, into the front porch.

"I'm fine mom. I'm in Busan right now."

"I know son. Taehyung's been whining about it since he came back home. You were supposed to come here with him right?"

"Hmm, that's the plan. We're supposed to spend a week there and another week here with my family but well.." Jeongguk trailed off, feeling upset remembering how his boyfriend cried after knowing that they won't be able to do their much awaited plan.

"Everything's gonna be okay Jeonggukkie. Just hold on, you two okay?" The woman says encouragingly.

"Yes, of course mom. We've come this far to just give up." He says with a chuckle.

"Right. That's my favorite boy." She cheers making Jeongguk laugh loudly.

"Tae wouldn't be too happy to hear that mom. You know how jealous he can get every time you say I'm your favorite." He reminded, making Mrs. Kim giggle.

"He's a baby Guk. We both know that.." She tells, smiling softly on the other line. "..and speaking of the baby, I called because he's really been down today. I know he's happy to be back home after months of being away but I can still see the sadness in his eyes. He tried his best to bond and laugh with us over dinner but now he's in his room and I can clearly hear his sobs." She informed sighing loudly and Jeongguk's smile drops after hearing her.

'Oh no my baby.'

"You two can't even be away from each other for more than 24 hours." She huffs jokingly.

"Thank you for telling me mom. I've been texting him, asking him if he's okay but all he said was yes and that I should stop being so clingy." Jeongguk said, shaking his head. His baby is really stubborn.

Mrs. Kim cooed. "He's the one who's being clingy though. I can assure you that. He's wearing your hoodie saying it still smells like you. He even dressed his giant bear with your shirt and cuddle it in our couch." Jeongguk again laugh amusedly, imagining his baby clinging to his giant bear like a koala just like how he would cling to Jeongguk if he was there.