See you [M]

This story is inspired by 97 liner hanging out👇

[PS: The 97 liner will actually be on the second part of this story

[PS: The 97 liner will actually be on the second part of this story. I really didn't plan to make it this long and write a smut on the first part but well my brain wandered in the dark side again 💁🏻
And also, someone please help me naming the other boy's in the pictures. I'm so sorry but I'm really not familiar with them 😭]

🌈

After the series of successful Love Yourself, Speak Yourself stadium tours, BTS is now finally given a one month vacation before having their comeback again.

The seven of them is really thankful for the chance of somehow being able to enjoy and relax for a bit after all the comeback promotions, concerts, interviews and award shows they've been to for the past months.

They're all been planning on what to do for the entire month of idol free life.

But since they're like super famous now- worldwide superstars even, they can't just freely go wherever they want. Well, that's a disadvantage of being artists and idols.

They sometimes hate it to be honest because it limits them to do the things they want to do and also lessens their privacy being now public figures but nevertheless, they never regret being who they are right now. This was their dream and they will forever be grateful.

The seven of them decided to go back to their own hometown to spend a week with their families. Taehyung was super excited. He misses his parents so much as well as Yeontan but what makes him even more happy is the fact that him and Jeongguk planned on going to Daegu together. They would stay there for a week and travel to Busan to visit Jeongguk's family.

It'll be their first time to be able to spend an entire week of vacation with each other's families and Taehyung can't wait.

But his excitement was put to an end earlier that afternoon, a day before their planned trip when their manager informed them that they can't go together for the reason that it would be too risky. They can't let them be seen going to each other's town because it would just raise some speculations of their true relationship.