More than just a ship

This story is inspired by this👇

🌈

"Your boyfriend's been sulking since he wake up." Those were the words that welcomed Jeongguk the moment he stepped inside their shared dorms.

Taking his shoes off, he glanced at Seokjin who's sitting on their living room, watching some random tv show.

"He's already up?" He asked in wide eyes, dropping his gym bag on the side of their couch.

His hyung nodded, pointing to their kitchen. Jeongguk took a deep breath knowing well what he's about to go through before walking to where his boyfriend is.

"Oh Jeongguk, you're back." Jimin greeted, making his way out of the kitchen. "Good morning."

"Good morning hyung."

"Ready to face my soulmate?" He asked teasingly. "He's really in a bad mood." He added making Jeongguk sighed again.

"I know. And it's my fault." He replied defeatedly. Jimin looked at him amusedly before patting his shoulder as a way of showing support.

"Fighting!" He cheered before walking pass him, plopping himself in the couch beside Seokjin.

Jeongguk shakes his head before giving himself some pep talk.

'You've been in a much worse situation Jeongguk. You can do this.'

He immediately spotted his boyfriend the moment he entered their kitchen. He's still on his polka dots pajamas, hair sticking out all over the places, cheeks still puffy while he eats his cereals with a pout.

 He's still on his polka dots pajamas, hair sticking out all over the places, cheeks still puffy while he eats his cereals with a pout

[note: Taehyung and his cheeks. I want to eat him. 😋]

Jeongguk almost cooed at the sight, walking closer to where he was sitting.