TK Special: Almost Lovers

[note: lower cap intended]

almost lovers taekook plays the game of "let's be honest".

✨

taehyung found himself in a room full of unfamiliar faces. staff pace around back and forth, chattering, murmuring to themselves. some makeup artist dragging people who he guesses are also part of the program's new episode to their own seats in front of a big mirror. he roamed his eyes around the crowded space looking for the person who was the reason why he's there in the first place.

 "taehyungie!" a scream was heard, startling almost everyone. turning around to the voice, taehyung instantly catched his soulmate who throws himself on him.

"you came. thank you, oh my god!" he exclaimed, pressing kisses all over his face."minnie.. enough!" taehyung pushes his face away making the other pout. 

"stop being dramatic!" jimin huffed, letting him breathe for a moment.

"i'm just thankful that you are here. we didn't know that someone would back out last minute. you literally saved my ass and my job!" 

"of course! what would you do without me, yeah?" he teased, rolling his eyes jokingly.

"so, what am I supposed to do?" he asks, looking at his now grinning soulmate.

 "you just need to sit here first.." he drags taehyung to one of the chairs, pushing him to sit down. ".. and look pretty," he said, smiling at him through the mirror.

"okay.. and then?" taehyung inquired, completely clueless on what he needed to do, letting the hairstylist do what she needs to do with his hair. 

jimin just called him that morning, screaming that he might lose his job. and of course, being the best friend that he is, it's his responsibility to save his ass and to put a stop on his mental and emotional breakdowns.