TK Special: Movie Night

Taehyung tried his best not to let out any sound as he grips on his fluffy blanket tighter. Watching a horror movie would've been a piece of cake for him if he has his boyfriend's strong arms around his waist, making him feel safe and protected. But that's not the case right now. Jeongguk is sitting on the other side of the sofa, eyes focused on the TV in front of them.

Before they started their movie night, they got into a little fight. Jungkook forgot to buy him ice cream. HE FORGOT THE ICE CREAM. YES! And Taehyung being a stubborn boy that he is, chose to ignore his boyfriend.

He knew Jungkook purposely chose to play a horror movie cause he thinks Taehyung's gonna get scared and eventually scoot closer to him but no no no, Taehyung is a big, brave boy he can handle an hour of these thrilling sounds and jump scares. He's not scared or terrified or even a little bothered by the fact that the main character is now being chased by the killer with a knife and oh what the hell oh god he caught her and now he's going to - "AH!" Taehyung let out a scared squeak, covering his eyes with his hands as the killer tries to stab the girl.

Jungkook glances at him for a second, just to make sure he's okay. He almost coo seeing his boyfriend, peeking a little through his fingers.

Taehyung let out a relieved sigh seeing the girl alive. She was now almost out of the house when- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Taehyung screamed, scared out of his wits as the killer appeared when the girl opened the front door.

He closes his eyes tighter as his hands cover his ears. He feels his heartbeats quicken because he can still hear the girl's muffled screams. He pants heavily, biting into his lips as he imagined himself in her position.

He let out a yelp, startled when he feels the familiar pair of strong arms wrap around his waist.

"It's okay baby. I'm here." Jeongguk whispers, pulling him closer. Taehyung opened his eyes slowly, sighing in relief.

"Gukkie.." He called out quietly. "Scared." He finally admitted, clutching on his boyfriend's white shirt tightly.

He closes his eyes again, whimpering, when he heard another scream from the TV screen. "No more, please. Scary." He pleaded, looking up at Jeongguk again with now teary eyes.

His boyfriend can't help but cooed at his baby. Jeongguk smiled warmly at him, placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "Hmm." He agreed. "No more scary movies for my strong baby boy." He teases as he lifted him up by his thighs, placing him now on his lap.

Taehyung snuggled closer to him, burying his face on Jeongguk's chest.

"Why did you even put on a scary movie when you know I don't like it?" Taehyung ask, huffing.

"You're upset with me so I thought when we watch a scary movie, you'll end up clinging to me." Jeongguk reasoned out, cupping Taehyung's face to look at him. "But well, turns out my baby is now a brave boy. You made it halfway through the movie, love." He complimented, kissing his nose that scrunches cutely. "Such a strong baby." He kisses him again, but now on the lips.

Taehyung pouted when Jeongguk pulled away. "You're a meanie." He accuses, pushing his boyfriend's face away when he lean in for a kiss again. "No kisses. I'm still upset."

Jeongguk sigh, holding Taehyung's hand, bringing it to his lips to kiss his palm instead. "Because of the ice cream?" He asked.

"And the movie." Taehyung added, crossing his arms sassily.

"'M sorry baby." It was Jeongguk's turn to pout. "Please forgive me."

"Only if I get to decide the movies we're going to watch from now on." He proposes. Jeongguk nodded almost instantly because what can he do? Say no? No one can say no to his boyfriend.

Taehyung smiled widely, kissing him this time. "Good boy." He teases, patting Jeongguk's head.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes making Taehyung giggle.
"What do you want to watch now?" He asks, running his hand up and down his back as Taehyung snuggled to him again.

"Zootopia." Taehyung murmured softly, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's torso.

"Zootopia it is then." Jeongguk then stop the movie they were watching and changed it to they're favorite cartoon.

Taehyung cheers happily as he hears the familiar intro of the film.

He made himself comfortable on his boyfriend's hold, sighing in relief as he feels so much secured and protected now.

Later that night, let's just say that Taehyung's having a hard time to sleep because he can still vividly remember the terrifying scenes on that stupid horror movie so Jeongguk being a responsible and caring boyfriend that he is, tired Taehyung out so that he can finally sleep.

"I love you." Jeongguk murmured, kissing Taehyung's marked shoulder blade, hugging him closer to his body.

Taehyung whimpers as he tried to move, tilting his head to look at his now grinning boyfriend. "Stupid Gukkie." He murmured making the other laugh.

"Go to sleep baby. Not tired enough? Do you want another round?" He teases. Taehyung's too exhausted to argue with his boyfriend so he settles on pinching the arm around his waist.

"I love you too Gukkie."

And Taehyung was finally able to sleep peacefully that night. With Jeongguk's arms around him, he could never feel much safer.