Epilogue (smut ver)

It turned out kissing at the Empress' birthday party was not normal. Izuku, Shinsou, Hiniyuki and Bakugou were pretty efficiently ousted as polyamorous by the media in the week following, though their's had become quite a famous love story by this point. It was also nice not to hide.

It had been five years since that ball. Shoto marvelled a little at the thought as he added some more soy sauce to the sizzling stir fry, and lowered the heat on the noodles. Five years and hadn't they been wonderful.

After a year, Izuku had decided to follow his example and transferred out of the hero course. He'd gone to join Hatsume in the support department, and now was joint owner of what was growing to be the most successful tech company in the world. They'd called it Wonderland after a more affluent newspaper had called them the Mad Hatter and March Hare of the science community. Shoto thought Izuku was more of a bunny than a hare but he'd let it go.

He'd graduated law school two years early thanks to private tutoring with Nezu, and was now running his own law firm specialising in domestic abuse cases, especially with regards to children. He'd partnered a lot there with Izuku who'd set up a boarding school or two, using the fact he was above the law to essentially kidnap abused kids and raise them safely. Since Izuku had a tech company to run, and secret missions for global peace to carry out regularly, Shimura was headmaster of the place, and doing an excellent job of it apparently with Jin and Touya, though he couldn't shift the strong Severus Snape vibes.

Bakugou had overtaken Takami a couple months back as number one hero. New restrictions and requirements had been added to the career since Izuku had come about, and it would now be nearly impossible for someone like Endeavour to make it through the checks. Bakugou certainly wouldn't with his Junior High records had Izuku not subtly inferred.

Though Izuku had bought the four of them a house two years back, Eri still lived with Aizawa and Yamada. She was about to enter her first year of junior high school, and was turning into a force of nature with almost as much sass as her brother, and three body guards, Kirita, Kouta and Hisashi to follow her every whim.
Izuku gave her a new quirk each birthday, though she was starting to show a clear preference for shape shifting quirks. Her current one, which allowed her to change into feline forms, she'd grown increasingly attached to. They weren't expecting her to ask for a new one on her twelfth birthday.

The little shit Kouta was still around. He'd taken to making surprise visits with Eri, and completely destroying their romantic plans. Izuku didn't think so naturally and spoilt the demon rotten, but Shoto knew. They all knew that little shit for what he was. It was pretty fun watching him butt heads with Bakugou though. Just like he'd semi-adopted Eri, and Shinsou had a close relationship with Kirita, Bakugou had grown close in his weird way with Izuku's first kid.

Shinsou had become an underground hero. He was part of a team called 'the Night watchmen' with Tokoyami, Kuroiro and Jirou, and since they became active; rapes, drug incidents and muggings had dropped by 60% in the city. Due to his nocturnal schedule, the eye bags Izuku had managed to erase during their second year at UA had returned in full force. They were attractive apparently. Izuku had admitted that when they'd got him drunk, and ever since Shinsou had freely embraced insomnia.

Shoto looked over, unable to help a smile as he eyed the other hero. Shinsou was asleep when he got back from work, currently in an emerald green sleeping bag on the floor of their kitchen, snoring softly. In an attempt not to be compared with Aizawa despite the sleeping bag, Shinsou had cut his hair short, and now had a stubby beard than Izuku apparently found attractive too. It offended him how little effort Shinsou made into his appearance to earn just as much admiration.

Shoto didn't really get it, but he had every intention of remaining clean shaven and well groomed until his dying day.
After a year he'd abandoned the upper cut. It wasn't exactly respectable for a lawyer, though within a month of him growing it out, Bakugou had gotten one, leading to many wonderful hours of jibes and teasing, settled as it always as by Izuku...distracting them. He was really fucking good at that.