They both flushed in embarrassment, turning to face me with an apologetic smile and muttered 'sorry'.

...

Minutes later, Allen had successfully parked the car in an enclosed area with trees obstructing anyone from getting a glimpse of the car.

"So the plan is to sneak around those large walls, going unnoticed by anyone from the building and into the woods. Since we don't know what lays ahead, we can't make any plans on how to get in." I spoke, going over the decision once more.

"Yeah, good plan D, but I suggest we don't go unarmed also." Allen announced, before stepping out of the car. We all saw him make his way to the trunk of the car.

The rest of us exchanged puzzled glances before stepping out to join him. By the time we got there, he was already bringing out different canisters which were in smaller sizes out of a box.

"This!" He spoke all of a sudden, raising the can in a display manner, "is a pepper spray which causes temporary blindness."

"Why do we need it when we would be using our fist all through." Nicholas pointed out.

"Speak for yourself. I'm certain these two doesn't know a thing about self defense." He said, gesturing at the twins.

"Hey!" Muyiwa shrieked, scowling at Allen.

"No offense." Allen said, shoving the pepper spray into their hands. Then he proceeded to bring out pocket knives.

"Dude were you planning on murdering someone?" I had to ask, just in case.

"Nope. My order came in today and I was heading home when your call came in. So I say we're in luck." He said, also thrusting the knives into our hands.

"Do not kill anyone with this." He muttered lowly, looking at Nichole all the while.

"Yes daddy." Chole responded in a playful tone.

"And last but not the least -- Tada!" Allen beamed at the walkie-talkie he just brought out.

"What do we need that for? We're literally gonna stick together right? Right?" Korede asked with knitted brows.

"Relax, just incase someone has to be on the outside which is very much needed, but not to worry, you would be with me all the while." Allen said soothingly.

"Okay without further ado, we should get going." I stated, starting to walk towards the narrow-path again.

...

Few cautious movements later, we were all successfully out of sights from the factory and into the woods. The crunching sounds of leaves could be heard as we kept on walking. The ground felt slopy, like we were going down a hill. Korede had been placed in between, incase anything out of the ordinary pops up.

Soon enough, laughter could be heard at a distant and we eagerly rushed forward. We came to a stop at a very low cliff or more like it and what could be seen just below, was a house.

I was certain I wasn't the only one with my mouth agape, because the sight wasn't what we had expected. The house looked like a cut out from a magazine. It was beautiful, no doubt. The roof was flat for a start. The entrance, where three huge bodyguards could be seen drinking and laughing, was wide as it was tall. The windows took up an entire walls with only polished steel beams to break them into yet, more rectangles.

"Who could have thought something like this was behind these trees?" Korede asked.

"Definitely not me." Allen responded.