Book One Of Hooking The DAN Boys series

Good day! Ladies! Gentlemen! and beautiful people from all over the world!

I am sure it must have been a stressful journey getting to this book...

Ok let's rephrase that — It was a HAPPY journey getting to this book because it is definite you all had smiles on your faces when you saw this book and clicked on it.

Don't you dare deny it! If you do I will hunt you down and make you confess!

Lol, Just kidding anyways.

(Stops smiling and clears throat, looking all serious)

Today being the 27th of April 2020, I got a message from my inner mind, to do something I have always wanted.

Which is?

You guys have your answers by now!

What? Did you expect me to spell it out? Phuleees!

I must warn you that it isn't going to be easy updating from time to time but I believe I can do this.

That is the spirit Jummy!

Just take this introduction as it is, I am high on COKE...

Chill! I am talking about the drink, lol.

Okay back to business!

(clears throat once more*)

I am here to give you a wonderful story and believe you me, you will enjoy every single bit of it.

So sit back and enjoyyy. (gives a weird smirk cos I tried doing it now and it came out all wrong.)

And to all my ghost readers, sitting and reading this quietly, I see you, lol. Besides, thank you so much.

To all my faithful readers... Thank you, thank youuu.. I love you so much.

Okay that should be it for now!

When I have something to add, I will come back here.

Now let's dig in to the story people! Don't skip any part. Each chapters are important.

Now Move it!

^Updated part - 05-08-20^