Sergio gave him a crooked smile and said: "of course he try to hurt an Accardi."

Carmella's point of view:

Waking up i look here and there to see a completely different room. I sit up straight and i started to remember everything. I get out of the bed and started to walk towards the door of the room. I started to walk towards my room but stopped when i hear some noises coming from a room. I put my ear on the door and try to listen and hear some weird noises. I frown and open the door thinking that someone is hurt only to see Mario doing something with another girl. He was about to remove her clothes when the girl look at me and scream. Mario quickly look back and said: "yah! Baby put your hands on your eyes."

I did as he said and after sometime someone remove my hand from my eyes , i look up to see Mario standing there. The button of his shirt are all open. He smirk when he saw me checking his abs. I blush and look down. The girl stand beside him scoffed and said: "who is this slut?"

Mario glare at her and slap her making me gasp. I put a hand on my mouth while Mario pull her towards him by her collar and said: "which slut? The only slut i can see is you. Bitch this is my little sister dare to say those things again and I'll kill you. Get out and don't you dare to show me your face ever again."

Saying this he throw her out of the room. The girl was about to run when he pull her back by pulling her hair and said: "what are the magic words?"

She look at me with tearfull eyes and said: "I'm so sorry."

I nodded i feel so bad for her but I'm too scared to say anything. The girl run away and i look at Mario and said: "what were you doing with her?"

Mario kneel down while smirking and said: "i was doing you can say the Devil's tango."

I look at him fascinated by hearing the name he said and i said: "i want to do this too!"

Mario chuckle and said: "baby you always want to do anything you don't know about. Do you know what are these?"

He pointed at his abs, i look down while blushing and whisper: "abs."

Mario eyes widen up a bit and said: "you know what are these? Have you ever seen them before?"

I shake my head in no and he pick me up and said: "did you like it?"

I whine while putting my hands on my eyes and put my head in the crook of his neck. He chuckle while he cares my hair and said: "my Innocent baby."

I look up at his cheek and trace my finger at his jaws and i said: "your jaws are so sharp."

He tilt his head on his right and said: "that's because God have taken his time to make me."

I giggle and kiss his right cheek and i don't know why but i suck on it. I quickly put my head in the crook of his neck while Mario is chuckling and said: "i didn't know that our Little Accardi is a sucker huh?"

I look at him and said: "Accardi?"

He smile and said: "my baby let's go downstair."

Saying this he started to walk downstair with me in his arms. I hear Giovanni saying: "okay what happened?"

Santino scoff and said: "jeez Mario button up your fucking shirt."

Mario place me on my seat and said: "there you go now eat your breakfast because you are the only one left to eat it."

I nodded and said: "what time is it?"

Mario sighed and said: "it's 12pm."

I nidded and started to wat ny breakfast but stopped when Antonio said: "yo Mario! What happened to your cheek."

Mario smirk and said: "our little sister thought it will be great to give me a fucking hickey on the cheek."

Everyone look at me and i look down. Armani laugh and said: "eat your breakfast baby."

I was about to go down after freshing up  but Papa stop me and told me to come to his office. I bit my lip while he smile at me and said: "there you go."

Saying this he put some papers infront of me. I read it and i can't helo but grin because these are my adoption papers. I quickly walk towards him and hug him. He place me on his lap and said: "i and Giovanni are your guardians. There are two because your mother and I will be on so many business tours that's why Giovanni will be your guardian in that case."

I nodded and he said: "now baby i need you to go and buy some clothes with your brothers because tomorrow the social worker will be coming to see if you are happy here or not. "

Hey guys i hope that you will like this chapter please do leave your precious comments

What do you think about Sergio and Carmella's moment?

Who do you think that guy is?

What do you think about Mario and Carmella's moment?

Favorite part in this chapter?

I love you 💜💜

Bye ❤❤