"Play something for me," Jimin uttered simply, yet you just exhaled an exclaim of surprise as you felt your nervousness rising.

"A part a movie, a series you may favor, anything. Just try to act a scene out." He added just to clarify in case you hadn't realized what was he asking of you, yet despite that, you still seemed just as lost as before to not say more.

He waited for you to do or say something but as minutes ticked and you just stood there, rubbed his forehead in annoyance, and swallowed some insults that crossed his mind. " You seriously...aish." He pocked the lower part of his inner lip before turning around and going to some shelves that were placed at the side, on the wall of the living room. 

"Here take this script." He grabbed a random one from the shelf and then reached it towards you, making you approach hesitantly so you could take it, but once you retrieved it you noticed immediately the title of the script which was quite familiar to you. It was one of the most successful movies he had ever played in and one which was very famous for months on end and quiet the take of the city for as much time or even more. The script was exceptional, the story so well written and well thought that the scriptwriter had won awards for this plot, and Jimin had won awards for the interpretation of his role.

"I suppose you are familiar with it, take a look at Ryujun's character. Let's try to pull that out." Jimin instructed you and you gave him a dumbfounded look as what he was asking was more than absurd.

"Excuse me??! Do you really think I would be able to pull the role of a Yandere psychotic girlfriend?? I am really sorry to break it to you Mr. Park but your expectation of me need to become a bit more realistic." You told him, finding his expectations way too high even if you really were to have been an actor trainee.

RyuJun's character was way too intense. Even the experienced actor that played her role had issues of getting into the skin of this character. She had claimed in an interview that it was so difficult that she felt lacking in the field of acting after fifteen years in the industry. How could he find that character fitting for you to try embodying it when you were lower than zero at acting?

"Of course I am not expecting you to succeed Miss. I am telling you to try.  What would you do to try to get into that role?" He asked and you gazed at the script for a moment then at him, not having an answer to give him.

"See, if you knew you would have taken good notes today, instead of noting down irrelevant and stupid stuff." He scolded you, bringing up your fail of the day, as he considered it.

"You were supposed to notice the steps to unlock a character and embody it. Acting is not a game, it needs lots of thinking, research, and discovering ways to project something in the best way possible. Now that you know that, think. What steps would you take, in order to start feeling closer to the character that it's asked of you to embody?" Jimin added as he walked closer to you and grabbed the edge of the script which you were still holding.

He leaned a bit closer to your face, making you reflexively move your head back a bit while you felt the aura around changing to something colder and scarier. He looked at your eyes intensely making you gulp down your saliva with difficulty then he murmured, " You have three seconds to give me an answer."

The time limit he set made your mind start rushing to think of something but while he remained right before you, your thoughts ending up being more chaotic and messy, and your anxiety and nervousness preventing you give any kind of solution to his question once more.

He is doing it on purpose! He is intimidating me so I will look more like a fool and I won't be able to reply!

You panicked at the thought and because the realization hurt your pride a bit, you uttered whatever first popped in your head.

"Clothes!" Your words echoed at the silence of the room as you had spoken them quiet louder than you may have intended.

"I-I think that we could try to first resemble them in the outer appearance then...maybe analyze their fashion style as this may show something about the character and while wearing their clothes we as actors could possibly feel more like we are wearing the character's skin?" You continued your thoughts with uncertainty but after Jimin's lips tugged upwards in a sweet satisfying smile, you felt slightly relieved.

"That's a good response. Let's put it in action then, shall we?" He took the script away from your grip and opened it, flipping through some pages while your confused gaze was still on him.

" Let's try to reenact this scene. Follow me." He stated and without even waiting for a response from you he walked away, making you hurry behind him so you wouldn't lose sight of him. You followed silently down the corridor in which you had once been as his office was at that direction but after you passed that door he kept walking till at the end of the corridor which seemed like a dead-end, yet to your surprise, it proved to have been more than that as Jimin pressed the small painting that was hanging on the wall and a staircase opened on the floor, taking you bellow.

"Nothing to be scared off, This is the room where I keep the props and clothing of any series or movie I have ever acted on. Let's call it a personal collection of memories." Jimin nonchalantly talked as he started stepped down the stair to the basement which was full of light and that fact made it quite approachable.

You followed his lead feeling reassured for the moment but once in the basement, standing before the glory of that said collection, you froze at the sudden recalling that entered your mind. You had seen the movie you were going to reenact after all. You had seen what  RyuJun's character liked to wear. Why the heck hadn't you caught on that sooner?

"No, no, no. No! Let's go for another character. Please choose another character." You pleaded embarrassed only at the thought of you having to be dressed in such an attire.

"I don't have all night Miss Y/N. Please dress accordingly. I will be waiting in the living room."

---To be continued.....