Chapter 28

Jimin walked down the hall nonchalantly despite the fact that you were pretty sure that you were at his sight and he must have noticed you standing there and you looked back at the door which you stepped out off feeling tense by the fact that a potential enemy of his was just two doors away from the room he was to enter.

He didn't pay any attention to you and proceeded to halt at the door of his room, taking out the key from his pocket and entering in it, leaving the door slightly open behind him, obviously for you to follow and you did so, after taking one more look around.

"I didn't expect that you would be waiting for me outside the doorstep. Don't you think that's a bit too obvious?" He spoke as soon as you came to his view, still holding the dirty bedsheets of the room which you were supposed to return to quickly with freshly washed ones.

"I was not waiting, I was working. I am cleaning some rooms on this floor and most specifically room 2008." You replied with an anxious expression that made Jimin confused a bit over your behavior.

"A room which is occupied by Jeon Jungkook!" You added, making Jimin's eyes grow wide at the sudden information you had given him.

"What? What is he doing here?" 

"How am I supposed to know? All I know is that I have to change his bedsheets and quickly so just wait, I will be right back." You stormed out of the room, in a hurry running to the room where your cart was while Sonia seemed to have finished her work and was gathering the supplies.

"You finished already? " She questioned and you smiled at her thinking that such a thing would have not been possible under any circumstances.

"No, it's just that the room is occupied and the customer just wants his sheets changed for now. I guess we will have to pass that room to the morning shift." You explained as you helped her gather the supplies and drag out of the room the cart.

"I will go ahead to the above floor then. I am leaving the sheets cart to you." She said as she closed the door and took hold of the supplies cart and you nodded in agreement, grabbing some clean sheets from the cart you were left with and walking back, towards room 2008.

You knocked at the door this time since now you were aware that someone was inside and after hearing his voice allowing you to enter, you took out your card key and opened the door. Once inside you just gave him a small bow as you found him still leaning by the balcony door then you proceeding to lay the bedsheets properly on the bed, however unlike before while you were working, this time you felt his eyes on you. He was observing you and that made you grow uncomfortable and hurry the process as much as your hands could allow you to.

"Excuse me but...Can I ask you something?' He suddenly spoke, making you flinch visibly but you covered it up as you turned around to face him with a polite proper smile. " Of course Sir. How could I be of help to you?"

"I know there must be a policy that would keep you from speaking to anyone about me being here but just to make sure...If any paparazzi appears suddenly, I am gonna sue you and this hotel." Jungkook's tone of voice was not as threatening as his words but you sure got the message and of course, you didn't plan on selling his whereabouts to anyone.

"Why would I do that? Are you supposed to be someone important?" You replied looking at him straight in the eyes while playing clueless about his identity and, to be honest, it was not like you wouldn't have been clueless if it wasn't for the research you had made previously. 

Jungkook seemed surprised by your reply for a moment then a burst of laughter escaped from his lips, considering that you were joking with him or something. "I am famous. Don't you know me?" He stated and you just blinked silently, having some seconds of a staring contest till he scoffed and looked away.