Chapter 45

As persistent as a water drop falling on a rock, with intentions to break it over time, so seemed DongMin as despite the fact that you had reached at Jimin's apartment and a doctor was examining him inside, his mind was stuck asking the same things he was through all the ride there .

"Are you flirting with him? Tell me why he kissed you? Y/N stop ignoring me,I am talking to you!" You could see him fuming at the side of your head and even though so far you had not given much importance to his behavior, it surely had started to piss you off.

"Why did you let him kiss you? Is something going on between you two? You know you can't be in a relationship with him, right?" He continued, this time grabbing your arm and bringing you to face him.

There laid before you a DongMin that seemed somehow angered with you, as if you had done something wrong to him. The thought only that he dared, ticked your nerves immediately, making you retrieve your arm away from his hold abruptly and give him the attention he was asking of you.

" What the heck is it to you if I have something going on with him or anyone? Just shut up already!" You snapped at him and he seemed taken aback from your response as he gasped and took a step back, throwing his eyes around on the living which for the moment only you two were occupying as Jin was with the doctor inside Jimin's room.

"You can not go around kissing men! I know he is attractive but you aren't from the people that would let anyone have your way with you-" His bubbling brought you to extends you wouldn't have liked to go, as you took hold of his collar and glared at him.

"Let me make this clear for you. You are an ex. An EX! And you were the one that cheated on me. I don't care about your emotions to the slightest and if you don't like seeing me with anyone else or whatever. So stop pretending like you are trying to look after me and instead gather your little brain to find a solution for your client that is unwell and needs rest!" You shook him a bit before letting him go and DongMin fell silent, realizing that indeed he had left his wave of jealousy take over him way too much and he understood that it was not his place to become an obstacle for you, as it was his fault that he lost you.

" It was a mistake." He murmured to himself yet you heard him well and just snickered, finding those words meaningless at this point, for when you wanted him to apologize and say exactly that, he was no where to be found.

"DongMin, I will need you to clear out some days from Jimin's schedule. The doctor said that he needs to stay put for some days." Jin entered the room, breaking the negative atmosphere that was created between you two, speaking of news that left you both displeased as you were aware that Jimin won't like this delay and he was originally trying to avoid injuring himself to begin with.

"What? Is his condition that serious?"He questioned as he approached the older man and Jin passed his hand over his forehead visibly stressed then he left an exhale escape from his mouth, portraying the weight of his worry.

"Thankful his ribs aren't broken but he has bruised himself pretty badly. My main reason to hold back his schedule however is not just his physical condition. We both know he most likely would still pull through from that but it's the consecutive attacks towards him that happened just in one day that are worrying me. They aren't playing and we need some time to think and take better measurements for this." Jin shared his thoughts without much hesitation, making his request sound more like an order than an option that DongMin could think on taking.

" Okay, you are right. I will see what I can do... maybe a minor car accident wouldn't be a bad idea" DongMin spoke his thoughts out loud as claiming that the actor had happened to get on a minor car accident would give a good excuse to Jimin to stay put for a bit and would draw the attention of the public towards him and his upcoming work in a more positive light, for as long as he sets the accident in the right point of view.