Chapter 60

Was there a way to be certain of anything in life? Was there a moment where we can claim with full belief that something is this way and only this way for that is the only way we see it? Can our perspective define the truth or is the entity of one mare human, too small to hold the weight of such a thing?

However, truth surely was relative and to be believed it had to be proven and you sure had no way to prove that he was not the Jimin that you knew.

As he stood there fully dressed with his hair still wet and that friendly smile plastered on his face, you caught yourself doubting his identity. Yet you were unable to further prove to yourself that it was him and he was just trying to prank you or that he wasn't himself indeed. You couldn't be certain of either option and that left you feeling quite anxious and insecure around him.

"Hold up, what are you doing?" You questioned him as you witnessed him grabbing the bag with his medicine that was by the nightstand and observe it closely.

"Bring me some water. I will take some." He urged you and you just walked up to him and abruptly pulled the bag off his grip.

"You took some right before going to take your bath. Just wait a bit, they will start getting effective soon." You told him and he smiled at you for an instant then he left his friendly demeanour drop in a rapid manner.

"Since when do you think you can behave like this with me Y/N? Do I look like someone that takes orders from anyone?" His tone of voice lowered drastically, bringing you chills once again and making you conclude that you should trust your intuition no matter what.

"I don't know who you are nor who do you think you are but this body ain't only yours and I won't let you mess with it however you please." You gave him a stern look, despite the fear that had crept inside you for were aware that you were at a disadvantage. Alone with someone you didn't know what was he capable of doing.

Jimin started laughing at the display of bravery you displayed then he sat down on the bed, placing his palms on the sides of his face as he proceeded to stare at you from top to bottom for a bit then smirk in a way that had you feeling as if you were some prey he was eyeing to devour.

"I am not gonna lie, Y/N. This care that you are showing for my body, is really...interesting." He uttered those playful words as he proceeded to man spread his legs and let his hands rest on his thighs while you just gave him a death stare, for you weren't welcoming his suggestive behaviour.

"Just who are you? Bring Jimin back!" You demanded as you threw the medicine on the side of the bed while you approached him and bravely grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and lifted him off the bed.

He chuckled upon your try to intimidate him and then calmly proceeded to take hold of your hands and pray them away from him.

"Do you want him that much? What to do, I may disappoint you with what I am about to tell you." He acted as if he was pitting you with a pout on his lips that ticked your nerves quite badly yet thankfully you didn't slap him as it had crossed your mind to do.

"He won't come back. Hopefully for a long long time for I am the real one. This is my body." He added with a hint of seriousness that had your brain halt for a second and thinks over his statement.

"That's not true. You aren't the real Jimin."

"How can you be sure that I am not? When I am the only one that remembers everything no matter what personality takes over me. I am the one that little bastard overtook a long time ago and he manipulated everyone. THIS IS MY BODY! THIS IS MY LIFE THAT HE IS LIVING!" He screamed in your face with desperation and anger that scared you enough to step back and place your own hands before your face in an attempt to protect yourself.