Chapter 65

The night had wrapped around the city, like a veil of a widow and the night sky was fogged up with clouds that made the moon look blurred up yet you still observed it with a calm mind as you remained seated at the back seat of the taxi that Jin called for you, to send you to work.

It had been a while that you had nothing to worry about reaching there on time and even though you had left an unconscious Jimin and a DongMin that followed in his footsteps soon enough, you still had your mind at ease because Jin had reassured you that he would take care of them both.

That man sure was reliable and you definitely appreciated that, especially now that you were going to work with two days of zero sleep. It was not an uncommon situation for you but still, you were hoping that after this night at least, you will get some sleep, otherwise, you were gonna turn off like a malfunctioning machine somewhere unexpectedly.

"Miss, we arrived at your destination." The driver woke you up from your state of admiration that you were caught up in and you thanked him and gave him a smile, before stepping out of the vehicle, knowing that Jin had paid him already.

"This feels so weird." You mumbled to yourself as you watched the valet of the L'etoile hotel looking at you with wide eyes, most likely surprised by the fact that you had pulled up in a taxi. 

You passed him by with a simple nod of the head and entered into the desired warm atmosphere of the hotel,  greeting HyunShik - the porter- in a proper manner before you gave your usual small wave from afar at the receptionist, that smiled at you as she watched you walking towards the staffs' corridor.

Once there you sped a bit your pace, scared of meeting miss Kwan anywhere, this time not because you were late or had done anything wrong, but simply because she was not a pleasant face to see first thing before starting your shift.

"Oh Sonia, hi~" Your face lit up as soon as the door of the changing room -where you were heading at- opened and out of it walked Sonia, still dressed in her casual clothes.

Instead of her usual happy expression of seeing you, however, you were faced with an exciting expression on her face as she run towards you at full speed at grabbed you by your arm.

"Oh my God, Y/N. How could you hide this from me?! I can't believe this!" She hit your arm with her free hand as she spoke of those words that utterly confused you for you had no idea what she was talking about.

"How about you calm down and explain what are you talking about?"

"Don't you know? The actor from room 2008. Jeon Jungkook. He is at Miss Kwan's office right now and asked her to give you a day off because he needs you for a date!" You stared at her as if she had just said that she saw a flying dear from the window, for her words sounded equally absurd with that.

"Just when did you get so close with him and how did you get his interest? Girl, I want to hear everything!" She started jumping up and down in excitement as she requested of you one more thing that you had no idea how to reply to.

"Hold up! Hold up! Too much information for my sleep-deprived brain. Give me a break." You pushed her aside softly and walked towards the dressing room, getting inside and closing the door behind you.

"The heck is he doing? Is he trying to get me fired? I agreed to help him with that stalker of his but this-" A knock on the door, cut your murmuring off and with annoyance you three your stare towards the door, thinking it was Sonia again.

"I told you I need a moment al-" You opened the door only for your words to be cut off again for the one who was standing before that door was none other than Jeon Jungkook.