RM: We'll come back soon.

V: Ally.. I left the sushi beside your bed incase you would want some. It's your fave ^^

Jungkook: Can I stay with you? Please.

He seems harmless, I nodded.

Jungkook: Yay!

He's so cute, he must be the youngest.

Jungkook: Noona, remember this?

He handed me a piece of paper, I opened it up. Is that me? That must be him. He's a really good artist, is he perhaps an artist or something?

I simply smiled at him.

Jungkook: Could you say something? .. you really can't speak Noona :O

Oh if I can I would talk cutie but I'm having trouble speaking. Which I still don't know why but it'll come to me. Hm.. oh! I'll just write to him.

I looked around the room looking for a pen or something I can use to write.

Jungkook: What is it? What are you looking for? Just point to it I'll get it for you.

Where's a damn pen? Ah! There right there! I pointed to the desk nearby that had a clipboard on it with a pen.

Jungkook: The pen?

I nodded eagerly.

He handed me the pen and the clipboard. I wrote down what I wanted to say.

'Who are you?'

His eyes widen.

Jungkook: Noona.. I'm Jungkook. You're friend, we're close.. don't you remember? We told each other secrets and stuff? Shared water bottles?

Does not ring a bell. I wrote again.

'How do you know me?'

He sighed.

Jungkook: Noona.. we met back in New York, you were Hoseoks.....

Hoseok? Why does that name sound so familiar to me.. Hoseok... Hoseok...

'Who's Hoseok?'

He took a deep breath.

Jungkook: Uhm... I'll tell you later.

'Why can't you tell me now?'

Jungkook: Because... you just woke up and well.. the doctor said to let you regain your memory again before we tell you any further information.

I feel uneasy again.. why can't he just tell me. Who's this Hoseok dude? Where am I anyways.

'Where am I?'

Jungkook: Hehe Noona you're in a hospital.

I groaned.

'I know, but where. N.Y?'

He shook his head no.

Jungkook: You're in South Korea.

South Korea.. that's right! I'm here to work.. right? I think that's right.

'Why am I here?'

Jungkook: You really don't remember anything?

I shook my head no.

His eyes got watery and got up from the chair.

Jungkook: I need to go.. I'm sorry but this is too much for me. I'll come back later but with the others.. bye. I'm glad you woke up.. just wish... you'd remember.. I hope you regain your memory soon...