It's complicated

It's been 2 1/2 weeks since I've been here and everything is going great, its like a dream.. Jay asked me out and well.. I said yes. We never really gone out to a date because of his busy schedule. I've had several sleepovers with BTS, we've gone out to the movies once. I'm always with them since I am their make up artist/stylist. I told Jane that V knows my secret, she tried talking to him but it didn't work out. He's not even speaking to her anymore. He's been so distant and cold hearted with me but I understand, the other members didn't seem to notice besides Jay. I feel bad that they're always fighting because of me, I feel more and more guilty everyday. But at the end of the day my love for Jay grows more.

However, I haven't heard from Liam these past 2 1/2 weeks.. I even tried calling him a few times but no answer. I'm a bit worried but at least he's not on my ass all the time right?

"Ally! It's our lunch break let's go eat sushi ^^ I'm craving for that right now." Jane said.

"Okay!"

*At the Sushi bar*

"V hasn't spoken to you yet?" She asked as she dipped her sushi in soy sauce.

"No.. I don't think he will until I tell Jay what's going on." I said.

"What about Liam?"

"Nope. I have no idea what he's been up to, I called him 2 nights ago. Still haven't heard from him." I sighed.

"I don't even know what to say, but I guess you can say he's totally out of the picture." She giggled.

Maybe he is, but why would he be ignoring me? It wasn't even that much of a serious argument.

"Girl I don't know." I said.

She got a call.

"Hello? Yes.. uh-huh.. oh really? Why.. oh okay. Thank you. Yeah she's with me right now. Okay bye!" She hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Your boss. He said you can have the day off..."

What? Why?

"Did he tell you why?" I asked.

"..he said uhm... your finances here."

Liams here... WHAT?!

"What is he doing here? What? Where is he? Did he say?"

"..back at your dorm." She mumbled.

Oh my gosh! The guys are back at the dorm! Jay!!

Without hesitating I grabbed my purse and ran out the door, Jane followed behind me trying to catch up.

"Ally wait!" She yelled.

I ran as fast as I could to the dorm, I'm in big trouble! Maybe Jay hasn't seen him yet. I'll come up with another lie or something.. ugh here we go.

___________________________________________

I arrived at my dorm and immediately ran inside, there he was.

I'm stunned.

"Surprise!" He said as he got up from the couch and came to hug me.

I didn't hug him back. What is he doing here, I don't want him here!

"..what are ..you doing here?"

"Well.. I figured I'd come and support you baby." He said.

"Why all of a sudden? You refused to come here. What about work? Your family? All those things you said. Why are you here?!"