A Happy Reunion

I arrived at the dorm I'm going to be staying at for the next 8months, it's so happens to be the same building BTS lives in so.. this just got more nerve wrecking but I'm still excited to be here. I settled myself in when I heard a knock at the door. I went to answer it, it was my boss.

Boss:"Allyson! How is my fine young lady doing today? Are you excited!"

"Sir I'm thrilled to be here! Thank you so much for this opportunity."

Boss:"haha don't mention it. Now, I came here personally because.. well I looked into your profile and.. I know what happened 2years ago between you and BTS."

I was startled. I never spoke to anyone about what happened two years ago. "Uh.. well what's the matter? Is something wrong.."

Boss:"No no everythings fine. In fact it's not bad news, relax Al you're looking at me like I'm some kind of monster ahaha!"

I laughed along with him as I kept cracking my nuckels. I was so nervous, what is he going to say? Why'd he look into my profile? Is he trying to humiliate me again?

Boss:"Allyson. I got you a position to be their personal stylist/make up artist, along with others. I know you guys haven't spoken in a really long while but I think you guys deserve to continue what hasn't ended. You see... I had a friend whom I loved dearly. And-"

I cut him off, why does he care what happened between me and BTS? Why is he being so nice *-* . "Sir.. I'm sorry but. I don't want the position." I said. He looked at me a bit confused.

Boss:"But I thought you'd be so excited.. I went through a lot to get you this specific position. Haha. You're going to take it, you have no choice I'm ordering you to do it.  It'll be fine.. Well! See you tomorrow morning!" He started to walk off.

This is too suspicious, he better not expect anything in return for this.

"Wait sir.."

Boss:"Mm?"

I sighed. "I'm not sure how this going to sound but... please don't expect any exchanges.."

Boss:"The only thing I want in exchange is money! Hahaha! Just work hard Allyson. Goodnight."

I smiled and gave a quick wave before closing the door. Why is this happening!!!! This isn't what I was expecting, I can't face them! We haven't spoken in 2 LONG YEARS. It's like I can already imagine how UNHAPPY they'll be when they see me.

Jay... suddenly Jay came to my mind. My heart started to beat fast, why am I getting like this. Ally stop! Get yourself together. You are over Jay, its in the past. I have Liam now and he's the only one who should matter. Ugh.. Jay.

I decided to take a shower before going to sleep, so many scenarios were playing in my head.

___________________________________________

The next day BTS were in their dance studio and had no clue what was coming to them.

M:"Hey guys, nice to see you working hard. Just wanted to remind you guys you'll be working with a new stylist/make up artist today along with other new staff members. It'll only be temporary.. maybe who knows. Show respect and continue to work hard."

RM:"Why do we need a new stylist?"

Suga:"It doesn't really matter just as long as they're good."

Jin:"Is she cute? Or who ever it is.. never mind, forget I asked. What do you mean by temporary?"

M:"They're from the states. Big Hit is colliding with another business, we could use their foreign models for photo shoots and videos."

Jungkook:"Has anyone seen my headphones?"