- The Love Of My Life (Extended Version)

The guys drove me back home and Jane helped me put the triplest to sleep. Then she headed on back to her place. I watched my babies as they slept so soundly. I smiled to myself, I walk out to my balcony and stare at the moon. Ally... She sure is something, I hope she gets home safe. And I hope I regain more memory before she comes back.

-Jodi Cries-

I sighed. I walk back in and carry Jodi, I console him as I he calmly quiet down. I chuckled, he likes to eat his fingers, stop it Jodi. Hehe.

I place him back in his crib, he doesn't seem tired, guess he can stay up a bit with his pops. I push his silky hair back as he plays with his toys. Suddenly...

-Hobie immediately gets several flashbacks of what Ally and him went through. From their first hangout to their first night together. To when Ally took a bullet for him and to when she mentioned she was pregnant-

*GASP*

I lost my balance and tumbled to the floor, whoa....okay...whoa that was..oh fuck..

I got up and went to the bathroom, I splashed my face with water a few times. Then I looked at myself in the mirror.

-flashback-

"Jay look! The moonlight is so beautiful tonight."

"Yeah...just like you."

She blushed.

"How do you see our future?" She said.

"Full of glory! You and me, and our little ones someday ^^ haha."

She smiled as she looked out to the ocean.

"I want a big happy family someday.." she said.

I smiled.

"I do too. You'll be an amazing mother."

She looked at me.

"You'll be an outstanding father, I'm sure our kids will love you more. Ha." She said.

"Haha...they'll love us equally. I love you." I pulled her into a kiss. We continued walking in silence.

"I have something to tell you.." we both said at the same time.

She chuckled. "You go first." She said.

"No, you go." I said.

"No..it's okay really..you go first.."

"Ally, just say what you have to say.." I said.

She bit her lip nervously. Both my hands were being held tightly by hers. They tightened as she thought.

"Babe.." I said.

"Jay....I don't know how you're gonna take this..but...I'm..uh.."

"What? You okay? What is it.."

She looked at me in the eye, I can tell she has to say something urgent. My whole body felt hot.

"I'm pregnant." She said.

My heart dropped to my stomach. Did she just say she's pregnant?

"....huh?" I tilted my head.

"Jay...you're going to be a father.."

-(0_0)-

"...you're really pregnant? Like...like there's a Hobie Jr. Growing inside of you..like now?"

She giggled and nodded.

I didn't say anything. It's like I'm dead but alive.

"Say something.." she said.