Young Hollywood

EEKK 1 K READS!! thats absolutely insane! thank you all so much! (unedited)
*******************************************************

Today you had was press day. You are with the cast at young hollywood. It's been a pretty action packed day. If you were being honest you couldn't stop looking at Josh, he looked so cute in his blue suit.
"Josh looks good today huh?" Olivia whispers beside you. She knew about your crush.
"Shut up!! someone will hear you" You were seated beside Olivia and matt behind the couch. Before Olivia can say anything someone's voice catches your attention.
"okay you guys will be playing truth or dare, the buckets here have the slips of paper" the producer behind the camera explains.
"Alright" you say.
"Okay.. 3 2 1 and we are rolling"

"yo!" josh starts off. Everyone else joins in.
"Hey guys we are the cast of Hsmtmts and we going to play a sassy game of truth or dare!" Julia introduces.
"Who wants to go first?" Julia asks.
Matt volunteers to go first picking dare.
"Sing a heartfelt happy birthday to Zac Efron" he reads.

After everyone sings happy birthday, Sofia goes next.
"Yes Sofia!" you shout.
"What is the weirdest food combo you like?" Sofia reads.
"Sofia loves her food" you say. Everyone laughs at your comment. "That's very true" Sofia laughs along. After Sofia, Frankie goes.
"Uhhhh..." Frankie says trying to pick between truth or dare.
"Come on!" josh says from beside him.
god he is cute.
"I'll do a dare!" Frankie than says.
"Atta boy!" you say.
"Act out one of your favourite scenes from hsm with one of your co stars" he reads
You laugh at josh's reaction. Josh than offers to do the ski lodge. You cant help but smile at josh acting like Gabriella.
Everyone laughs at there scene. You and josh make eye contact, he smiles.
That smile.
I swear gets me everytime.
Than you hear Olivia offering to go next, you look away.
"What is your bad habits" she says.
"Ohh i can tell you" frankie says. Everyone bursts into laughter. "Frankie!!" you laugh.
"Is it the thing you go with your lips."
"The thing with your lips!" you and josh both say at the same time. You smile at each other. Olivia than explains her habit.
"Okay i'll do a dare!" josh shouts out. "i know right, scary, this stuff is actually intimidating" josh says as he opens the slip of paper. You giggle at his comment. He looks up and laughs with you. He reacts to the dare, and turns to frankie, " No! i cant do that!"
Josh than gets ready for the dare and than realizes he didn't say it outloud. Everyone bursts out laughing at his expression.
"Oh sorry it's a-" he says.
"Nice one joshy!" you say to him. He looks up and smiles.
"Get outta here y/n!" You start laughing harder.
"Do your best expression of the person to your left." he finally reads out.  "Someone ask me where i'm supposed to be" he asks.
"Josh where are you supposed to be?" you ask him from across the room.
"Broadway!" he says full of sass just like Frankie.

"Alright who's up?" he asks after the laughter dies down.
"I'll go!" you say. Everyone cheers. "Ok truth" Sofia hands you the bucket. You pick one out. You read it.
Shit

"Oh god.. ok uh who's your most recent celebrity crush." you read out. All the girls squeal in the room.
"Oh god" you cover your face in your hands.
"I cant lie about it either cuz all the girls know and they'll rat me out" you explain.
"We will, won't even hesitate." Sofia states.
"Oh come on," matt says from beside you. "it's not like he's in the room"
All the girls go quiet. They all look at you. Than burst out laughing.
"Ok ok fine i'll say" you finally start sitting up straight.

"Uh okay my celebrity crush is none other than," you pause.
you were actually gonna tell him.
in front of cameras
than are soon gonna up online.
for thousands to see.

"joshua taylor bassett" you whisper.
All the girls squeal. You sink down in your chair and cover your face. Your cheeks were heating up.
He knew
He actually knew
and now rejection

After a few moments you hear josh speak up.
"I would like to go again?" he says looking at the camera.
Matt hands Frankie a paper and Frankie passes it to josh.
"Okay it's a truth, who's your most recent celebrity crush?" he reads out. He looks up and smiles at you.
wait-
"uh okay, that will have to be the lovely y/n y/l" he says confidently, smiling straight at you. You smile back.

Oh my god.

You and josh both look down to hide your blushes when the cast start teasing you two.
"Josh has been talking non stop about y/n for the past 4  months" Matt says.
Your heart skipped a beat. Butterflies fill your stomach.
"You don't have to spill everything matt!" josh groans. You laugh at his reaction.
"Don't worry, y/n would always rant about how cute josh looked" Sofia spills out.
"Oh my god" you groan.
The whole cast laughs. Once you look up, you see josh looking at you. He's eyes light up, he's smile is radiating.

He actually likes you back.

***************************************************
A/N
Thank you for reading! i was watching this interview and i thought of it and i knew i had to write it. I found this really cute omg. The word for word dialogue was kinda a lot but i think it was worth it! I hope y'all liked it! Thank you again for 1k reads!! thats unbelievable!
I can do a part 2 for this if you would like. Maybe in the dressing rooms after the interview? let me know!
I'll update soon:)
any requests! just message me!