quaratine diaires p2

Part 2!! ahh hope y'all enjoy! (unedited)
sorry this took so long to write
not this being almost 3000 words
*******************************************************

*BEEP BEEP-*

He feels an arm reach over his shoulders and shut off his alarm. Next he hears the lamp switch on.

"y/n you know that alarm was meant for me right?" he mumbles in a raspy voice, fighting to keep his eyes open.
he hears a tiny "mhm hm" from beside him.
Slowly turning around to face the other side, he opens one eye, and sees y/n look backing at him, smiling.
"come on josh! you gotta get up!" y/n shakes him.
"what time is it?" he asks rubbing his eyes.
"4:55"

he shoots her a look, "how? my alarm is set at 5"
"i may have changed it because i know you take a while to wake up. But now we are ahead of schedule by 5 mins!"
y/n explains.

Josh feels a smile grows to his face. He sits up and leans against the head board looking straight a y/n
"you know, you've gotten way to good at waking up early, like better than me" he says as he admires her. She might think that she looks horrible from just waking up but in his eyes, she's stunning. The lamp light perfectly shining on her face.

"i know! i actually love waking up early now!" she happily whispers. Josh sees her take a peek at the clock behind him.

"Oh! it's already 5! we gotta go!" y/n says climbing out the covers.
Josh chuckles as he watches her run to the bathroom.
"josh! hurry it up!" he hears y/n yell from the bathroom.
"okay okay i'm going"

Time skip

Making the way up the familiar stairs to the roof top, y/n clings to josh and leans her head against his shoulder. A big perk of being the prefect height.

Josh was again in his pink san fransico hoodie, the one hoodie he never let you borrow. He knew he would never get it back, he was right, but you still wanted it.

*Flashback*

"what do you think your doing?" josh yells from across the room, standing by the door.
You scream and turn around, clutching the pink hoodie in your hands. Your eyes widen as you see it's josh at the door. Watching his eyes trail down to look at the hoodie in your hands, a smirk growing on his face.
"Josh! heyyy! what are you doing here so early?" you say trying to play it off.
"we finished scenes early today.. what are you doing?" he asks, trying to see if you would fess up.
"oh you know just.. cleaning around" you mumble avoiding his eyes.

If you even took a peek at his eyes, you know you couldn't lie to him. You hear him chuckle and his footsteps get closer.
"cleaning huh?"
"uh yeah cleaning" you say facing his chest.

You feel his hands cup your face, as shivers run down your spine. He gently forces you to look up at his brown eyes, the same eyes that made you fall for him.
He doesn't say anything, he knows he doesn't have too. He just looks at you.

"okay! i'm sorry i was stealing your hoodie, i thought that maybe i could snatch it while you were gone and you wouldn't know.." you mumble melting into his touch.

You and josh were very open about your relationship, sharing every secret and every detail. From serious topics to what you found on instagram that day. He loved how honest and how comfortable you were with him, once he found that his eyes were your weakness, he was set. Even if he knew that you would tell him eventually anyway.