Best friends? p2

Hi! i really didn't know what to do with this but i think it turned out. requested by stupidbitch94 (unedited)
*******************************************************
"I don't think we're just best friends" you say finally making eye contact with him.
He laughs.
"Yeah i figured that much"

Continued

You smile. Than it struck you.
"Wait wait wait" you say as you push him back. He immediately pushs away from you and a concerned look washes over his face.
"What?? did i do something wrong?" he asks in panic as he searches your eyes for any sign of regret. "Did you regret it?" he whispers.
"What! no i just-"
"just?"
"i feel like if something happens.. it'll ruin us."
"hey, y/n look at me" josh softly says as he uses his fingers to lift your chin to look at him. Once you make eye contact, you slowly melt into his eyes. The chocolate brown orbs that bring you comfort and joy.
"I- uh look i don't expect anything from you" he stutters out, suddenly getting nervous.
"what?"
"Look uh I love you, like a lot, and i'm not planning on anything happening between us. I'll be there for you and you'll be there for me? okay?"
The smile on your face grows. You nod. "Okay"
"Uh and josh?" you ask.
"yeah?"

"I love you too"

The smile on his face grows so wide.
"Really?" he asks, coming even closer to you once again.
"Really"

On set a few days later

You and josh were cuddling on the lounge couch.  Sofia, Olivia, Matt and Larry were in the room with you since all of you didn't have a scene yet.
You were basically on Josh's lap, watching something on his phone, being all lovey dovey.
"You know i liked it better when you two weren't best friends so you weren't always so... coupley" matt says looking down at his yogurt. Everyone laughs, expect you and josh.
"Hey! come on! we are adorable! you gotta admit."
josh whines. You blush at his comments.
"okay well that's true, you guys are absolutely adorable"
olivia says.
"but when they were together, they would always be ranting about how cute the other was" sofia adds.
Before you or josh could say anything, Larry adds to his comment.
"oh and how the other didn't like them back, look at them now"
"Aww y/n you ranted about how cute i was?"
josh says as he wraps his arms around you tighter.
"hey! you did too!" you exclaim.
He blushes.

"I cant omg, i like them better like this" Sofia gushes.
"yeah they are actually goals!" olivia joins in.

"i'm glad we aren't just best friends anymore" josh whispers in your ear causing shivers down your spine.
"me too joshy"

*******************************************************
A/N
i hope y'all enjoyed! this was just a little random lol, i feel like this is something similar to something i've already written?
i have more ideas!! that i'm really excited about.
Thank you for 7K READS!!? omg that's crazy.
Any requests?

504 words