Set Love

surprising josh on set part 2 !! (unedited)
flufffffff
************************************************

"i still can not believe you are here!" josh beams as he pulls back from his hug.

y/n throws her head back in laughter, joshs bright smile grows impossibly bigger.

y/n calms down from her laughter and looks back at the curly headed boy.

joshs hold on her waist involuntary tightens, pupils dilating, heart beat pumping faster. it's the same effect since he first got the courage to talk to her.

anyone from a mile a way could see the love radiating from the two young hearts.

y/n giggles lightly before tugging at the collar of his shirt, pulling him into a searing kiss.

they both feel the smiles on their faces as they pull away just enough to laugh.

"okay okay you guys are too lovey dovey for us" larry fake gags as the rest of the cast agrees in murmurs behind him.

"we are stealing her from you joshua!" julia grabs y/n and pulls her out of his grasp.

"hey!" josh whines as he makes a grabbing motion with his hands like a toddler.

y/n looks at the girls in confusion before turning back to her boyfriend, sending him a small sympathetic smile.

"we will bring her back soon!" olivia calls out as the girls walk to the door.

"you better!" josh yells, "have fun!"

"y/n?"

josh stops at the entrance way of the olivias trailer. watching as all the girls are piled onto the couch, snuggled in blankets and pillows while a movie play on the small tv in front of them.

"hey josh" y/n smiles as she pokes her head out of the mountain of blankets she is buried in.

"arent you hot?" josh asks as he tilts his head, inspecting the scene in front of him.

"no i'm freezing still"

"i'll warm you up"

josh slips into the blankets and shuffles around to get comfortable before slipping his arm around y/n's frame.

y/n melts into his touch and snuggles against his warmth as they all continue watching the movie.

"how was work?" y/n whispers into his chest. josh ducking down to hear her.

"fun, tiring tho" he whispers back, y/n feeling his warm breathe against the sensitive skin of her neck, causing goosebumps to form across it.

josh chuckles quietly at the reaction he still can draw out of her from his close proximity.

with the hand wrapped around her back, he starts drawing small shapes, luring y/n into a state of peace and warmth.

josh presses a gentle kiss to her temple as he notices her eyes fluttering closed.

the next day, y/n accompanies josh to work.

they both didn't get home until late, because of the movie in the trailer. when they did arrive home, y/n was still half asleep and josh was ready to collapse, which they both did when they hit the pillows of his bed.

their tiredness, and comfort of sleeping beside eachother after three long months caused josh to wake up late.

rushing to the front doors of the school, josh let's go of y/n's hand at the possible moment.

"i'll see you later, okay?" josh walks backward to the hair and make up trailer.

"yeah! i'll be in your trailer!" y/n blows a kiss and watches as josh grabs it, placing it on his lips before turning around and running down the hall.

a few hours later, josh enters his trailer to find y/n lying on the couch.

"hey" she smiles as she turns off her phone.
"hi" josh comes toward her and places himself on top of her, head on her chest before letting out a sigh.
y/n's head finding a spot in his curls, playing with them.

a comfortable silence washes over the pair. both comfortable in the state of safety they are in. knowing, that words weren't necessary to speak their love to each other.

"do you want to go to dinner later?" josh asks, muffled by her shirt. he feels her heart pick up and smiles.
"i would love too" y/n giggles as josh presses himself deeper to feel the beating of her heart.

"hey are you ready-" josh cuts himself off as he walks into his bedroom.

y/n stands there, in a black tight dress, black heels, hair curled and minimal make up.

the smile on her face, enough for josh to pass out.

"wow" he breathes as he strides toward her in two steps, before wrapping his arms around her hips, looking her up and down.

y/n blushes as she buries her face into his chest.
"stoppp it" she drawls.

"what? i cant admire my crazy hot girlfriend?"

y/n groans, causing josh to chuckle into her hair.

"we might have to cut dinner short"

"why?" y/n looks up at him.

"this dress is doing dangerous things y/n" he whispers under his breathe, as his grip tightens, his eyes focusing on her glossy lips.

y/n smacks his chest. "good things come to who waits" she teases.

josh laughs a heartily laugh.

he looks back down and loses all self control, pressing his lips to hers. the kiss full of passion and love.

"i love you so much y/n" josh speaks confidently when he pulls away.

"i love you too joshy"

************************************************
A/N

Hi! this is part two (ish) to Surprising Josh on Set , my first imagine ever, in honour of ONE YEAR!

one year ago today i posted that imagine that took me 10 minutes to write on a whim, with no idea how much it would grow.

never in a million years would i think to have over 90k reads on these imagines, let alone 140+ followers on this account. plus my two other works!

i cant express how grateful i am to everyone who takes the time out of their day to read these imagines and it means the world <3

i fully believe my writing has grown since than and it's all because of all the ppl that have supported me.

THANK YOU!!

but, i hope you enjoyed this! i wasn't planning on updating today, but i thought a short one was better than no update at all. i am sorry this is so basic and so short but i hope it will do.

this technically doesn't have to be part 2 cuz it's very broad but we'll just say it is.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AGAIN! I CANT WAIT FOR ALL THE MORE YEARS TO COME! ❤️

word count 1108

09-10-21

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚊 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 🎉