Parenting Class p2

i still haven't started writing part 3 so that might take a while to write, but i'm also doing a EP release imagine.
(not edited in any way)
******************************************************

" Okay Joshua and Ellie?"

Ellie's pov

I turn toward joshua and he sends me a smile before getting up from his seat. I follow him to the front of the class. Mrs. Brown gestures for one of us to pick a ballon.

He nudges me to pick, and i look back down to the desk. I grab a pink one near the edge of the table, looking up at josh for approval. He nods and picks up a thumb tack.

He counts out just enough for me to hear, "1..2..3"

Pink confetti pops out and scatters around the table.

"Our first girl of the class!!" Mrs. Brown speaks up clapping, as a few other students clap along.

Josh and I make our way back to our seats as Mrs. Brown calls the next pair up to the front.

"So Mackenzie it is?" josh asks.
"yeah.. a cute baby girl"
"oh you should probably.." he trails off as he gestures to the pregnancy belly laying on top of my desk.
"oh right, this should be fun" He gives a light laugh and stands up with me.
"What are you doing?"
"what? you think i'm not gonna help the mother of my child?" he jokes.
"Too soon josh too soon"
He chuckles "right, sorry" , but i smile still creeps up my face as we grab the belly.

"Okay so the back is like a corset.. do you mind?" i ask.
"not at all"

I hand him the belly and he undos the clips.

I look over at Lauren, her belly was over her shirt so i figured i would do the same.

"You ready?" he asks.
"mhm hm"

I turn around, back facing him and he loops the 7 pound weight around my torso.
He gets it into place, "this good?" I reply with a nod and he starts the clip up the corset.

"Holy shoot this is heavy" i groan as the weight starts kicking in.

Soon he clips the last clip and i can feel the whole weight on my stomach, i reach for the bottom to support it.
"oh god i need to sit down"
"here" josh grabs my hand and helps me back in my seat.
"this is gonna be hell" i groan.
"at least there's only 50 mins left of class.. and you don't technically have to give birth so" he tries to reason.
"you aren't the one carrying this"
he puts his hands up in defence and smiles, "if you need help with anything, i'm right here"
"thank you"

Time skip

It's been 20 mins with the belly on, and it's not the worst feeling. Mrs. Brown asked a few girls to hand out sheets, and guess who got picked.

Josh has been trying to help in any way he can, and its sweet.

"Can i go fill my water bottle?" i ask Mrs. Brown.
"sure ellie"
I go to stand up when a hand pulls me back down.
"josh what-"
"Mrs. Brown can i fill Ellie's water bottle?" josh asks grabbing the water bottle from my hands.
"yes joshua" she smiles and gets back to the lesson.
"thank you" i whisper as he gets up and sends me a smile.

He comes back and hands me my filled water bottle.
"for you m'lady" he says.
"why thank you" i play along, ignoring the blush on my cheeks from the name.
He smirks and turns his attention back to class.

Time skip

Its near the end of class, and we finally get the babies, and no more wearing the bellies.