of fluff and uwus

Start from the beginning

He saw all their hyungs in the living room.Looks like all of them were waiting for the two to wake up.

As soon as Tae saw the other members he smiled toothily,happy to see his family.

The others can't help but melt at the sight,I mean who wouldn't??

Jimin came to them,and looked at Tae.

"Hey bub!" He said.

Taetae was still smiling.

He made grabby hands towards him,indicating that he wanted to be held by him.

"Chi-Chimy" and that was it for everyone,they all cooed together at this.

Jimin can't stop smiling,as he took his little soulmate in his hands.

Big or little,Tae would always be his soulmate.

"Baby,you ditched me like that!!" Jungkook protested;but no actual complaint in his voice.

"No one can separate these best friends Kook"Namjoon said.

And Tae looked like he understood what Jk said;so he hid himself from his view by nuzzling into Jimin's neck.

"Aww bubba,Jungkookie won't do anything to you!"Jimin told him.

"Jungkook,you should freshen up and eat something,our manager nim is on his way to meet us" jin informed.

"Hyung did you tell him.....??"

"No,we just said that its an emergency and can't be said over phone,so he's coming here"

"Okay hyung,lemme take Tae to brush his teeth too"Jungkook said and took Tae in his arms,who was happy to return back to Koo.

"Come on baby,show me your teeth eeeeeeeeeeee"Taehyung laughed at this.

"Come on bub,please taetae!!" He requested.

Taehyung showed his teeth as Jungkook asked him to,but before he could bring the toothbrush to his teeth,the little devil closed his mouth,and the toothpaste smeared on his lips.

"This is unfair,I can't even get mad at you!!" Jungkook said wiping the toothbrush from his lips.

Taehyung just watched him with his big,cute eyes.

"Jungkook give Tae to me,you've not even started yet!!,come on be fast"Jin came into the washroom and took Tae.

Although Jungkook wanted to spend every single second with Tae,he didnt say anything,as he knew that how things were going neither  of them would be ready before the manager arrives.

So he sighed and started brushing his teeth.

Meanwhile Jin had no difficulty in handling Taehyung.he brushed his teeth easily,and even Tae cooperated.

Namjoon who came to watch them,can't help but smile lovingly at the scene.

"He would be such a good parent!" He said to himself.

"E-eomma" Tae suddenly calls Jin.

Jin was shocked to hear this,but soon a smile made its way to his face.

"Yes baby,what does my taebaby want?" He said.

Tae pointed to his tummy.

"Aw,my baby's hungry?? eomma will give you delicious food" just then Jin's phone started ringing.

"I need to take this call" he said and spotted Namjoon.

"Joonie,can you take Tae and wipe his face.he's hungry I'll take this call and come to kitchen" Jin asked him.

Namjoon nodded his head.

"Baby,go to your appa and don't trouble him" jin said giving Tae to Namjoon and went away.

meanwhile Namjoon stood there shocked with Tae in his arms.

"Did--did he just call me tae's appa,and a few minutes ago himself as his eomma---does that mean!!!!!!" Joon was mumbling.

And if Tae could speak properly his words at that moment would've been---

"Yes you dumb dumbo!!! He likes you for god's sake,can't you see it!!!!
And how in the hell do you have an IQ of 148!
I'm a baby and I'm smarter than you!!"

But he couldn't,so he settled on hitting Namjoon with his little fists,to get him back from dreamland.

"Ow,okay baby I'm back!" With that they went to kitchen.

In the living room,he saw Hobi

"Hobi can you hold Tae for a minute,I will just get the towel to wipe his face!"

Hobi nodded enthusiastically.

"Come to your hope baby"

Tae went to him smiling.

"Aww,baby why are you so cute!!"

"H--hobo" tae called him.

"Aigoo,Tae baby yes yes I'm your Hobo" Tae giggled on seeing smily J-hope.

Just then Yoongi came to the living room with a plate of pancakes to eat.

On seeing him and the food,Tae whined for him to get him his attention.

And yoongi saw him instantly,then Tae made grabby hands to be held by him.

Yoongi placed the plate on the table and took Tae in his arms.

He sat down on the couch.

Tae was eyeing the pancakes.

"Look at him how he is looking at the pancakes hahha" hobi laughed.

"Well these are his favorites!" Yoongi laughed  too.

"Y---oonie" Tae said,yoongi combusted listening to how Tae called him
"Yes baby??"

Tae gestured towards the pancake.

"Is my taetae hungry,he wants pancakes??"

Tae nodded "pay--cay" he pronounced pancakes like that.

Just then RM,Jimin and Jin came together in the living room.

Jimin sat beside Yoongi,Namjin together on another couch.

Namjoon passed Jimin towel to wipe Tae's face.

He was actually searching for a "soft towel that wouldn't hurt baby Tae" thats why he was late.

In the end he took the purple fluffy towel from his closet,which was kept clean.

Jimin began wiping his face,while Tae was sitting on yoongi's lap.

He closed his eyes as the towel's fabric hit his face.

All of them had their eyes set on him.

Jungkook came out of his room,dressed in t-shirt and sweatpants.

"I'm sorry,I took long to shower"

"Its okay kook,sit I'll bring you food" jin got up.

"Hyung,what will tae eat??"Jk asked.

"Well he wants these pancakes,so can I feed him a little??" Yoongi said.

"Yes okay,and I have kept a packet of strawberry milk outside of fridge so that is not cold for him and he can drink it easily" jin said.

"oonie" Tae said again,when Yoongi took long to feed him.

All of them had a smile on their faces,the smile never went away.

"Yes my little tiger,open your mouth!"

And Tae did,nom noming on his food.

the whole Bangtan dorm couldn't help but coo at Tae's adorableness.

Whether big or small,Tae was, is and will always be their baby.

A/n~fluff is my religion
I bet you know this by now.

So how did you like this chapter??

Thankyou for reading❤❤