Chasing Pavements

Start from the beginning

"Open." He said, a bit more demanding than before. You opened your mouth and he stuck the three fingers he had inside you into your mouth. You closed around his fingers and sucked them as you would his cock. He smirked as you could see him get harder in his boxers. You pulled your mouth from his fingers and he kissed you passionately.

He held himself above you again as he slipped from his boxers. Your eyes flickered down to his size then back to his eyes. "Are you ready?" He asked, showing his caring side. You cleared your throat and gave a small, "Yes." He looked at you, and before doing anything he paused. "Safe word, what is it?" He asked. You raised an eyebrow. He was being gentle and you didn't think it was necessary for him being the vanilla kind of sex guy he was in the moment. "Hotchner." You said. You never called him Hotch or Hotchner like everyone else did. You stuck strictly to Aaron or Mr. Hotchner if you were being professional. He must've liked it because he nodded and pulled one of your legs over his shoulder. He gave himself a few pumps before lining up with your opening. He eased himself in for a second but quickly went to a fast and rougher pace than you expected from him. As soon as his tip entered you, you were moaning. He filled you up and you felt every inch of his cock. "Don't close yours eyes. Be daddy's good girl." He said as his hand began to snake around your neck. Not tight enough to completely close off your breathing, but enough to make it a bit more difficult. Between the choking, calling himself daddy and his slamming into you, you now began to understand the reason for a safe word, but you were definitely not using it. "Fuck!" You moaned. This caused a moan from him as he gripped your jaw tightly, most likely going to leave a bruise. "You're being such a good and obedient little girl for me. Letting me fuck you however I want and doing everything I say." His talking could probably send you over the edge on its own, but with the slamming that just got harder really made it easy. Aaron finally began to thrust into your g-spot sending shocks around your body. He moved his hand back to your neck, this time tighter than before. "Give me your hand, baby." He said reaching his hand that wasn't around your neck out. You gave him your hand and he sat it on your lower abdomen. "You feel daddy's cock in you?" You nodded as you could feel it thrusting in and out of you. His grip tightened as you nodded. "Use your words." You moaned. "Yes, daddy. I do." You needed to cum, and by the feeling of him twitching inside you, he did too. You had never had such great sex in your life. Aaron was definitely one to please, and the whole daddy kink was something you definitely didn't expect. "Aaron, I'm going to cum soon." You moaned out as he leaned down and took one of your breasts into his mouth. His tongue trailed around your nipple after planting kisses and bites around your chest. "Go head, baby.." He was out of breath and so were you. You released all over his cock and he helped you ride out your orgasm. Of course, his orgasm followed yours as he spilled inside of you with a large moan.

He pulled out and disappeared to the bathroom and you followed him. You were a bit sore, so you were slow, but it was all very worth it. After peeing, you looked in the mirror. Your neck had a light handprint bruising and there were multiple hickeys littered around your neck and breast. You chuckled softly and went back to the bed where Aaron cleaned you and himself up. "Aaron Hotchner, you are one kinky son of a bitch." You laughed as he moved under the covers with you. "Oh just wait. That was just the surface level. I'll get you in ropes and leather here soon. Maybe a paddle. Ice. Emily?" He smirked as he kissed you softly. "Who said there would be another time?" You joked and he rolled his eyes. "If you just gave me sex like that and expect me to be happy with only one time, you are sadly mistaken." He chuckled and you did too. You wanted to lay in bed all day. Just spend your whole day having mind-blowing sex with Aaron and talking about all the things he was going to do to you next time, but you had work to grade, and so did he.

"Shower?" You asked as you pulled your head from his chest to look at him. "Absolutely." He said, following you into the bathroom. The shower was quick, and you were just a bit too sore to have shower sex. He helped wash your hair and body and you returned the favor. When you both got out and dried off, you slipped into some sweatpants and a shirt. Aaron on the other hand had no clean clothes. "I have a shirt and sweats from my dad. He left them and I guess I kept them for comfort.." You shrugged and went into your closet to grab the leftovers. You handed them to Aaron and he got dressed quickly. "You pull those off way better than my father." You laughed and he did too as he walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "I'm glad." He chuckled as he pressed a soft kiss to your lips. You stayed wrapped in a hug until Aaron spoke.