Bubbly

Thursday - 10:53am.
School started two hours and fifty-three minutes ago. Today, you were home. You called Strauss last night and told her you had a family emergency. She said she would find you a substitute for the day. You just were not in the mindset to go to school. Your heart was a bit broken and your mind was clustered. You didn't feel like your feelings were valid because of the short time you had known Aaron, but you didn't care at this point. He knew what he was doing when he talked to you, or touched you. He knew that you finding out would hurt. Were you allowed to be hurt? You weren't dating. He just talked about you being his way of relief after Haley, which caused you to feel dirty. Like he saw you as an object to get him off instead of a person.

Emily, thankfully, came over last night and stayed over the whole night. She held you and made sure you slept. She was your person. She cared for you and you made sure she knew you were taking a mental health day. She left you early this morning, but she brought you breakfast and made sure you ate. She texted about sending you lunch, and as grateful as you would be for it, you didn't want her to be taking too much care of you. She still had her own life, and she needed to continue her relationship with JJ instead of focusing on you.

You stayed in bed for a few more minutes before getting up and showering. You didn't have any energy, but you needed to feel clean. Your room had been cleaned a little last night by Emily, so there wasn't too much to pick up after you got showered and back into another pair of pajamas, which just consisted of a shirt and lounge pants. Your hair was in a bun as you walked out to your living room. You had a window that overlooked the beautiful and bustling city of D.C. As you were beginning to get lost in the city, your phone chimed.

Aaron Hotchner:
Can we talk?

Then another and another and another.

Aaron Hotchner:
Are you okay?
Where are you?
Please call me during lunch. I'm sorry.

These were only a few texts of the what seemed like thousands he texted you last night. He also called too, but Emily took your phone and silenced it so you could sleep without the thought of him. You just weren't in the mood to answer, so you put your phone on silent again. He had apologized. It was over the phone, but he still did. He didn't try to make excuses, besides the one time he said "I was drunk." We all do dumb things when we're drunk, but sleeping with someone when you know you're leading another person on. That's more than just a dumb thing.

The day went by quickly. Emily checked up on you with multiple phone calls. She grabbed you dinner and hung out for an hour before her date with JJ. Aaron kept calling and texting, but Emily said she told him you weren't ready. That's why he probably only called once more and sent just an "I'm sorry. Goodnight y/f/n." God, you missed him.

-

Friday - 6:30am
The last day of your first full week. You wanted to go see your students before the weekend because honestly, you did miss them. They had grown on you in the week you had known them. You snoozed your alarm and rose out of bed. You slipped on a cute white blouse, black jeans, and a soft, knitted cardigan. It was made by your grandma, who was your world and with the mood you were in, you wanted her presence.

Today, you just put your hair into a pony tail and curled it. You slipped on your booties, and grabbed what you needed for your day. Your coffee and bag full of supplies and decorations. You decided to walk today. You had plenty of time and you needed the fresh air after staying cooped up all day yesterday. It was a beautiful morning. You sipped your coffee as you walked, and eventually, you arrived to the school. Aaron's SUV wasn't here yet, but Emily's car was. You hurried into your room and closed your door before you opened the closet door.