Chasing Pavements

trigger warning - sexually explicit content

-

Saturday Morning
It was 8:47am. Your eyes opened slowly to reveal a fully awake Aaron smiling at you. You showed a small, sleepy smile back as you moved back into his side. During the night you had somehow escaped his tight grip around you, but no matter how you slept, he always had an arm rested on you, cuddling you. He made sure you were safe, and you felt safe for the whole night. Now you laid facing towards him, your fingers intertwined as you looked into his soft brown eyes.

"Good morning." You said softly as he placed a kiss on your hand. "Good morning." He said, his morning voice was still prevalent and it was a sound you liked to hear. "Were you watching me sleep?" You chuckled. His cheeks grew a small tint of red. "Maybe. You look cute when you sleep." He chuckled and now, you were blushing. You shook your head as you buried it into his chest. He combed through your hair as you hid yourself. "So, that whole too tired for sex thing last night.." He gave time for a dramatic pause. "Is that still a thing, or are you fully energized now?" He laughed, and you did too. "Aaron!" You said, swatting his chest lightly, not wanting to hurt him. "I don't do morning breath sex, so brush your teeth, and then we can talk about it." You winked and Aaron had already tossed himself from the bed and to the bathroom before you could take another breath. You laughed and followed him.

"Extra toothbrushes are above the toilet in the left cabinet." You said, piling toothpaste on your brush before beginning to brush your teeth. You watched Aaron in the mirror as he walked over behind you with his toothbrush. "This is getting pretty serious. Having a toothbrush at your house?" He showed a small smirk before trailing kisses down your jaw and to your neck. In the few moments you had had with Aaron, you discovered he seemed to have a thing for necks and kissing them. That was his favorite place to mark. You leaned back into him as you finished up brushing your teeth. "Hurry up. I'll be waiting." You said in a seductive tone as you left the bathroom.

By the time you had walked out of the bathroom, into your room and turned the lights on, he had finished. You heard his hurried footsteps behind you, and smiled. In a sudden swift movement, you were picked up from the ground and put onto the bed. "Aaron!" You laughed as he held your hands down onto the bed and nipped at your neck. Soft moans escaped your lips as he moved a hand to fumble with the buttons of his shirt that you were wearing. "From now on, you do what I say." He said, his tone had shifted into a dominant tone and his eyes had grew dark. To say it was a turn on was an understatement. You nodded and looked up at him as he held himself over you. He had freed you from the button up and his hand trailed up and down your body. "You are so beautiful, y/n." He said as he kissed you. At first it was soft but it turned needy and passionate. His kissed trailed down your body and stopped at your black lace underwear. He looked up at you as if he was asking for permission. You nodded your head and he smirked as he moved your underwear down your legs. You lifted up from the bed to help, and he eventually got them off, tossing them behind his as he stared at your core.

"We haven't done anything and already you are so wet for me." He said, trailing a finger up your slit. He placed it on your clit and did small circles. You watched him. Soft moans escaped your mouth as you took your own bra off. "No touching yourself. That's my job." He said as his other hand ran up your body to your breasts. He played with one of your nipples as he trailed his tongue around your opening. "Aaron.." You breathed out. "What do you want, princess? Tell me and I'll do it." He looked up at you. "I want you to.." You tried to moan out, but it felt too good. He knew what you wanted. He must've like the way you moaned because you felt the vibrations of his groan on your pussy. He showed his reoccurring smirk before removing his hand from your clit and using it to spread your legs wider. You closed your eyes as he began all different works of magic on your lower half. He kissed, sucked, nipped, licked every part of your pussy. "No, no. Eyes open. Look at me." His eyes were on you as you looked back down at him. They were darker than usual. His mouth sucked on your clit as you felt his hand leave you breast and hover over your opening. He entered two of his fingers slowly into you before going quicker. "Fuck.." You moaned as your hand went into his hair. "More, Aaron. Please!" You begged and he complied. He added another finger and kept them going until you said the words, "I need to cum," between moans. Your core was on fire from his touch and there was a building in your lower stomach. "Go ahead, baby." He said. You released all over his mouth and fingers, and he groaned at the sight. "Beautiful." A smile appeared on his lips as he used his tongue to clean you up then rose to meet your eye.