Story 20- Good Old Times

(quirkless and future au)

a/n this is it! Last one is an a/n! Enjoy!

Katsuki's pov

"Let's go babe." I open the car door and let Deku come out. I grab his hand as we make our way back into the dreaded prison we called Highschool for a 10 year reunion.

As we walked in I noticed that some people were missing.

"You made it!" Shitty hair came up to us.

"Woah dude. No dye?" I pointed towards his black hair.

"Yeah, I stopped a couple years ago." He smiled. And I nodded.

"Deku!" Round cheeks came over and gave a big hug to Deku and the frog looking girl followed her as she just smiled and waved towards us.

"Hey Uraraka, been a while huh?" He smiled back as she let go and grabbed the frog's hand.

"Oh I see~" Deku smirked and pointed towards their intertwined fingers causing both girls to blush profusely. Round face quickly stuck her tongue out and pointed towards our hands.

"Still so immature." I chuckled as they all stuck their tongues out at me.

"You still have a hot head?" The living and breathing candy cane walked over in a nice white suit.

"You're still rich I presume?" I raise a brow. He rolled his eyes but let a small smile show itself.

I watched as weird elbows walked over to greet us.

"Hey Sero, been a long time." The Pikachu walked in and they patted each other's backs.

"Yeah it has. Midoriya, Bakugou." He smiled and then Deku let go of my hand and raised it so everyone could see the shiny metal piece surrounding his finger on his left hand.

"It's actually not Midoriya anymore." He said flustered as everyone kept congratulating us. As people began questioning him and swarming him I told him I was going over to the food table and he nodded.

I walked over to Shitty hair.

"Woah, you actually did it. I remember when you got so scared all you could do was insult him-" I cut him off before he could keep going.

"Shut up!" I felt a small bit of heat rise up to my checks as I grabbed a cupcake.

"I remember when Pikachu tried sticking a knife in the light socket." I chuckled.

"Oh and when Mina put makeup on you while you were asleep." Shitty hair laughed.

"Or when Round cheeks said she wished she could just rob the whole mall and the mall police heard her and took her into custody for 3 hours as we all waited outside." I remember.

"Oh, oh, and when Jiro bought that guitar and Sero stuffed edibles through the whole, in front of the strings while we were high."

"Yeah and remember when Sato made us cake and we went out to eat at the park and Todoroki got stuck in a slide." I smiled as we told each other memories from our high school.

Izuku's pov

"When!" Uraraka demanded while smiling.

"Just a couple months ago. We would've invited more people but we were busy and decided to just have family there." I told her.

"Aww that sucks, I would've loved to be there." She squealed.

"What about you two?" I smirked at her and Tsu.

"Last year." Tsu responded.

"Hey I noticed Aoyama and Jiro aren't here. Oh and where's Momo and Iida-" I started to question before I was caught off by Todoroki.

"Let me tell you all the 'tea' as the ladies would call it. Sato over there owns 3 restaurants and a bakery. Aoyama and Iida are on vacation as Iida works as a CEO for a nice business and Aoyama paints cheese. Momo couldn't make it because she had a modeling job while her girlfriend Jiro is on tour with a band. Hagakure over there is working at a child daycare place. Mina isn't here because she's a professional makeup artist and had a job. Ojiro now has his own Dojo, who now talks to Koda who owns a pet shop." Todoroki told me as he pointed towards people and explained where they were or what they did now as the girls nodded.

"Sero owns his own Staples, Denki has his own electric company. Kirishima owns his own gym. Shoji is currently hiking a mountain all the way across the world. Tokoyami actually went with him to study birds. You might have not heard but Mineta died a couple years back. Don't know exactly what happened but I heard he was strangled by a woman." Todoroki said while the girls shook their heads in disappointment.

"Uraraka here has her own mini shop which she runs with Tsu. I didn't take my fathers company and decided to make my own. It's a gossip network. We get all the juicy details first. And last but not least you and Bakugou are married as you work at a child's library and Bakugou owns a construction site company." Todoroki took a gasp after he finished talking to breathe.

"Thank you. This was very good information. Now another question. You dating anyone?" I raised a brow at him as he flushed red and pointed across the room to the ex red haired male standing and talking to my husband.

"Oh~ Kirishima~" Uraraka cooed.

"No wonder you're so much more outgoing, not only in the gossip business but you're with Kirishima." I smirked at him.

No one's pov

As the class was talking about the good old times and about their current lives, everyone was happy. They all ate and laughed together. Really just enjoyed each other's presence again as they're now grown up. They cherish this day in their hearts as a way to see how far they've come.