Story 3- Deep Secrets

(Trans Deku au)

a/n kind of self explanatory. Sorry it's a bit short today, enjoy!

Izuku's pov

"Hey guys, are we playing now?" Shinsou was invited to game night with class 1A for the first time.

"Yeah let's play now!" Mina said excitedly.

"Ok, everyone's here, let's start with Truth or Dare." Uraraka said.

"I'll go first! Ojiro truth or dare?" Tsu started.

----------

We played for 10 minutes until I was asked something.

"Hey Midoriya, truth or dare?" It was Shinsou so I knew I'd say the truth due to his quirk but I'm scared it'll end up revealing some secrets I wish I could bury forever.

"Uhm, truth." I respond. He then activities his quirk.

"Tell me 3 deep secrets I don't know about." Oh no this is ba-,

"I have feelings for Kacchan, I was born a girl, and I only got out of my cutting addiction last year." I quickly covered my mouth as people stared at me in shock. Then I ran to my dorm room.

Katsuki's pov

As soon as the sleep deprived kid told Deku what he wanted I knew he was screwed. As we grew up Deku came out as Trans. I respected that and never told anyone. I knew this being his ex childhood friend growing up. But when he said he had a crush on me I was shocked. Then he said he had a cutting addiction. I knew it was my fault for bullying him. Just because I apologized and he said he forgave me doesn't change the fact that he has scars.

"Now you guys did it!" I said breaking the silence once he ran away.

"You knew?" Round face asked. I nod my head and get up to walk to his room.

"Don't come near him for a while. I'll talk to him. I'll get him out of his dorm soon." Nobody objected.

"Deku?" I speak softly and knock lightly on his dorm door.

"Kacchan?" I can hear him speak quietly.

"Yeah, I'm coming in." I open the door and find him on his bed sitting up wiping away tears.

"It's ok, you can cry." I go over and hug him softly. He begins to cry more and hug me tighter. I get on the bed and pull him onto my lap so we could be more comfortable.

"You damn nerd. I'm happy you haven't cut for such a long time. Makes me happy. I don't think they care if you're a girl or boy or any gender. They're your friends. And I still love you no matter how you identify yourself as." I break the silence after a couple minutes of him crying and kiss his check.

He blushes and nods his head. He snuggles up closer to me and falls asleep. I just play with his hair and let him sleep on my chest.

----------

He woke up an hour later, embarrassed that he cried then fell asleep on me.

"Hi."

"Sor-" I cut him off.

"There's nothing to be sorry for." I take his chin in my hand and lock eyes. I inch forwards towards his lips before whispering.

"May I." He then nods and we crash lips. It was passionate and free of any other emotion than pure love.

"Are you ready to go out?" We break apart.

"Another minute." I kiss him again. When we pull apart again we start getting off the bed. I open the door and put my arm around his shoulders.

"Midobro, you ok?"

"Hey Midoriya."

People started greeting him once we entered the living room again.

"I hope this information doesn't change anything." He looks down. I lean down to his ear,

"I'll blow anyone up if they say anything I don't like." I whisper and smirk.

"Of course not Midoriya." Iida says. Everyone joined in to say reassuring stuff.

"Thanks everyone!" He smiles towards them.

"By the way we're dating now." I tell everyone one and he starts blushing crazy.

"I'm glad." He whispers into my ear.