Story 11- Crackhead Hours

(badass Deku and jealous Kiri au)

a/n ok so this and the last story are kind of shitty, but anyway this one is actually kind of a cluster of different prompts in one since they're small and not long enough to be used by themselves. Don't forget to vote! Enjoy!

Izuku's pov

Kacchan and I were fighting because I stole his sweaters and some of his snacks. He wasn't very happy.

"Oh my Nezu, Deku gave me back my stuff." He runs after me while I run towards others to protect me from his blasts.

"Come on Kacchan they're just 12 sweaters, chips, some ice cream, curry- Ahh don't kill me!" I spat running down the hall until I found Kaminari.

"Hide me!"

"From who? Bakugou? Oh no no no, you trying to get us both killed?" He raised his hands in the air as if he were being stopped by the cops.

"Oh fine." I proceeded my marathon until I found Momo.

"Help, help, help!" She uses her quirk to make glasses for blind people and puts them on.

"Dear Nezu, will anyone help me?" I said out loud and out of breath until I ran into the common room where almost half the class was.

I stop to take a breather and tell people my situation. Some people got out their cameras and others ran away.

Once Kacchan saw me he stopped as well to breathe.

"Deku! Give me back my stuff!" He yells but we both don't move.

"Kacchan!" I yell back and smirk surprising most.

"If you want your stuff back, I'll need my virginity back!" I yell at him causing him to become flustered and everyone to start laughing.

Kirishima came into view and was confused by the way Kacchan was blushing and everyone else was laughing. He kind of seemed upset.

To be honest, I've always known that he liked Kacchan but never said anything. Although he has tried making some moves on him. Kacchan says they don't mean anything and that Kirishima is the only extra he can really tolerate so he won't tell him to back off unless he takes it too far.

Kirishima rolls his eyes at me and walks back to his dorm.

----------

"Hey have you seen Bakubro?" Kirishima hadn't talked to me all day yesterday after the laughing fest.

"Yeah last night." We were in the bathroom just the two of us.

"What were you guys doing last night?" He must be stupid.

"Talking."

"Just talking?" He smirked as if he could do anything more with Kacchan himself.

"Yeah and Ahh~ Ah~" I crossed my eyes, stuck my tongue out and moaned. He looked pissed as I walked out of the bathroom.

----------

"I asked a girl out today!" Mineta came into the common room where everyone sat shocked.

"I'm sorry." I tell him.

"What do you mean, she said yes."

"Then I'm sorry for her." The whole class erupted in laughs.

"Wow Midoriya!" Jirou gave me a high five.

----------

"What do you want?" A girl came up to me after classes during our lunch break. I was sitting at my table when she came up. Kacchan sat next to me and looked skeptical at her first.

"I just wanted to say I-I like you so do want to go on a date?"

"Well I mean everyone likes me but I'm with Kacchan, sorry not sorry." I raised my hand to give her a peace sign.

She was shocked and then turned around leaving the rest of my classmates who were watching shocked and laughing.

----------

"Pass me my headphones please?" Kacchan goes over to pass me my wires.

"Thanks!" I sit down on my bed next to him.

After a couple minutes we decide to go get some snacks. As we walked in I still had my headphones in so I just kept looking through the fridge when Kirishima came in too.

I have a mumbling problem and I accidentally started singing out loud.

"I'll never snitch on you daddy." It was low but Kacchan and Kirishima managed to hear that.

"Better not." Kacchan muttered and I decided to keep going.

"I'll hold a brick for you daddy."

"Deku, it's nice to know you're loyal but I don't do drugs." He chuckled to himself.

"Smash on a bitch for you daddy."

"I don't know about that one Deku." He flicked my forehead and I smirked.

"Top of the ritz getting ate like a steak."

"So needy, dear Nezu."

"Ima cream on your face lil daddy." He yanked my arm and dragged me back into the dorm with only chips and half a bowl of salsa.

"What, are you flushed because Kirishima was there?" I stuck out my tongue.

"You really don't want to walk the rest of the day?" My smile dropped. Shit. I'm getting it now.

----------

A couple hours later Mina invited us to go play games with the rest of the class. Knowing I'd probably get bored I brought my headphones but they were so loud, I didn't notice Uraraka come over and ask me something.

She yanked my headphones off, probably irritated I wasn't answering but in the process she unplugged my headphones.

The song wasn't pretty.

Even if it was called 'She's so nice' by Pink Guy.

Kaminari, Mina, Jirou, and Sero started singing along with the song. Leaving the others shook.

"Stop, this is inappropriate." Ilda scolded us.