Story 15- Candy

(Stoner Deku au)

a/n in this one, Deku doesn't know Kacchan, and Kacchan doesn't go to UA. Enjoy!

Izuku's pov

When I started high school I became more stressed. Being away from home, more homework, not having many friends, stuff like that.

So when I decided to go to a party and try a blunt myself. I became high fast and forgot about all my worries. I liked it.

After that party I contacted my local drug dealer named Shinsou. Every 2 Saturdays we meet up and I pay a good price for the products. He says that his boyfriend Kaminari is in my class. But he assured me that he would never tell anyone the identity of any of his customers.

He's pretty cool and stuff but I wouldn't smoke with him. I've started leaving the smell in my room but I'm scared that if the school does an emergency sweep of checking rooms soon, which they've done before, they'll be able to smell it.

So today is my first time sneaking out to smoke.

----------

"Are you here to smoke alone too?" I decided on a nice dark alleyway when a blonde around my age came up to me.

I nodded as an answer and he just smirked and sat down a couple feet away on a cardboard box.

I stared for a while before our eyes locked. His eyes are a pretty red.

"What are you staring at?" He questioned.

"What's your name?" I don't even know why but I was curious about this guy.

"Katsuki Bakugou, 16, what about you? You must be 13 or something?" He snickered to what I pouted to.

"For your information, it's Izuku Midoriya, 15, and no I'm not high enough yet." I told him.

"High enough for what?" He was curious.

"To make out. I'm not high enough." I said confidently even though I probably was. I was so ready to make out with this guy for no reason, although he was hot. I was high enough to just make out and leave.

"Oh really?" He smirked and stood up as I nodded and bit my lip under my hood.

"Well we can share mine." He took out his own stuff and a lighter.

"Yeah sure."

We talked for about 2 hours before I was too high to even keep my eyes open. We said our goodbyes and even though my eyes threatened to close as I walked back to school.

----------

The next day during school all I could think about was him. Katsuki Bakugou. A guy I had shared what he called 'candy', or a blunt. He was cool, basically my age in a couple months, and super handsome.

Maybe I'll sneak out and see if he's there again. Maybe I'll even make out with him for real this time.