Story 4- Nice Song

(Singer Deku, quirkless au)

a/n OK, I know it's short again, but I PROMISE the next one will make up for it, anyway this one is where no one knows that Katsuki has a secret famous boyfriend.

Katsuki's pov

"Hey, babe, you didn't call yesterday." I talk to my boyfriend over the phone. All his concerts get in the way of our relationship. I only tolerate it because I support him and haven't told my classmates about having a boyfriend, especially a famous singer at that.

"Sorry Kacchan! But I'm yours right now, so tell me how's school?" He replies.

"Same as always. I can't wait for you to finally come home and take a break from all this fame and girls drooling over you." He giggled at my words which made me smile.

"Wonder what they'd all think about the famous Deku being a gay bottom?"

"KACCHAN! Don't say that!" He reprimanded me.

"Come on it's the truth!"

"S-shut up!"

"Let's be honest, you weren't denying over sexting yesterday." I hear him gasp.

"Don't just say that so calmly! And don't talk about it either."

"Yeah yeah. But you promise not to push back the date you're coming back on right?" I became all serious again. He's already delayed our meeting day twice since the last 2 weeks.

"I swear I'll be there. Just another 48 hours Kacchan. If I didn't know any better I'd think you're drooling over me too." He giggles again.

"You damn nerd!"

"Kacchan, sing me a song to sleep?" He becomes soft spoken over the phone.

"But you're the famous singer."

"Yeah but I love your voice. I love you so much."

"I love you too. And sure I'll sing for you."

"Hey there, Delilah..." I start.

----------

After a couple minutes I finish the song and hear him yawn. It was pretty late where he was.

"Thanks Kacchan, you're the best. Nighty night." He makes a kissing noise.

"Good night." I hang up and get ready for bed.

Izuku's pov

"Time for bed Izuku." My manager. My mom, yells towards my hotel room which was connected to hers by a door.

"Ok mom." I just hung up on Kacchan. We haven't seen each other in person in the last 2 months. I was meant to see him 2 weeks ago but had to push that due to my mom making more appointments.

I don't think she actually cares much about me. She doesn't even ask if I want to do half the things she sets me up with. Pretty sure all she sees in me is money.

Being famous has some nice perks but I really just want to be a normal guy and be with Kacchan. I grew up with him and fell in love with him before all this stupid fame.

I haven't told him what I think my mom thinks of me. I don't need him to worry. If I can't be normal at least I'll make sure he is. He didn't let me break up with him the first time I had to travel for business. I didn't need him waiting for me. But being his stubborn self always said no.

And I want to find the courage to tell my mom no. Before all this fame, she did care about me, especially since dad left. He left us in a lot of debt. So I did enjoy the fame and money at first, helping my mom out, but we've paid that off a while ago.

I promise Kacchan that soon, we'll see each other again, I'll find the courage to say no, and live like a normal teenage guy.