Story 10- Midnight snack

(quirkless au)

a/n this one is kind of short but really cute! Enjoy!

Izuku's pov

"Babes I'm hungry." I tell Kacchan as we lay down in bed at his dorm.

"Deku it's 1 am. What the actual fuck do you want at this time." He shakes his head.

"Can we go out to get Boba?" I pout.

"We don't have Boba in the dorms. We'd have to sneak out. That's too much, we should already be asleep." He told me.

"Yeah but I want it~" I plead.

"No I'm tired."

"Please, please, please, please, please?" He shook his head and just hugged me tighter.

"Fine, then I'll go tomorrow morning with Todoroki-kun and Ura-chan." He quickly sits up and drags me up with him.

"Want to get some Boba?" I smirk as he now asks the question this time.

"Ok, let's go." We had our black hoodies on and some shorts as we snuck out of the building. We walked to the nearest bus stop to get to the only open Boba shop in town at this hour.

"You're an ass." We sat down at the back of the bus.

"Yeah but you like this ass." I peck his cheek which causes him to blush.

"You really want to get punished huh, bunny?" He smirks.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

As we walk out of the Boba shop holding hands and our Boba I feel his eyes on me.

"Aren't you happy with your Boba Kacchan?" He chuckles.

"So happy." I smile.

"Oh shit, there's Aizawa." He points across the street to the bus stop we were going to.

"We're going to need to walk." Exactly when I say that I lock eyes with my teacher.

"Run!" I drag him by the hand as we zoom through different alleyways while hearing Aizawa Sensei's footsteps behind us.

"Damn he's fast. Over here!" Kacchan then takes the lead. Only stopping twice to catch our breaths until we see the school nearby.

"I think we lost him!" I take deep breaths stepping into the common room.

"This is so your fault." He blames as we walk up the stairs back to his room.

"Whatever. I love this Boba so much, it was totally worth almost dying." I stick out my tongue towards him. He scoffs and opens his door.

"You idiot." He shakes his head and takes his final sip of Boba to throw it away in his dorm trash can.

I soon follow his lead, finish, and go to cuddle asleep.

"Hi boys, question, where were you two this morning at 1 am?" Aizawa quickly questioned us as we went into the homeroom the next day.

"What do you mean sir? Our dorms of course." I tell him.

"Where were you sir?" Kacchan turns the question around.

"Go sit down." Aizawa lets us breathe and walk away unscathed. I wink towards Kacchan while he scoffs and rolls his eyes.

Boba, totally worth it.