Story 17- I'll keep going for you

(Villain Deku and future au)

a/n sorry guys, I felt like writing angst. It's longer than the last few so hopefully it's ok. Enjoy!

Katuski's pov

"Look it's Ground Zero, the number 1 hero!" I heard people in the crowd shouting. I don't want the title though. Not after what Deku did.

He left.

He left everything, everyone, me.

In the middle of our second year at UA he came out as the second traitor. The first one was Kirishiam. We were friends and he betrayed me. But Deku did more damage. We were secretly dating before he left.

I couldn't get my life back together for weeks. Sure the others were there to try and help me out all the time but nothing was the same. They left in the same month. I was so hurt. I really did love him.

"Come on buddy, let's get some dinner, it's been a long day." Sparky grabbed my shoulder.

Now I'm 24 and can't help but wonder if they're dead or something. I haven't seen them since they both came out and just left to never be seen again.

"Yeah whatever." We walked into a restaurant and met up with tape arms and pinky.

Izuku's pov

It's been years since I've seen Kacchan. Wonder what he's up to other than being the number 1 hero.

"Stop thinking about him. That's all you ever do!" Kirishima chuckled.

"How'd you know?" I giggled.

"You always make the same face when thinking about him, and only him." Toga answered.

"Well you caught me." I shook my head and looked down.

"You know why we had to erase most memories though right?" Dabi came in.

I don't remember much about UA or being with Kacchan because they had to erase my memories. But they let me keep some and I just have this weird tingly feeling looking at him through the media most of the time.

"Yes, I got too attached so erasing my memories would put us back in track and having feelings for him is dumb and not helpful to the mission." I repeat the words as if they were branded into my brain.

If I remembered half the things they erased from my memory I wouldn't be here and I would have screwed up the whole plan.

"Anyway we need to get rid of him soon." Kirishima said. He was always with the league basically since birth. His mother died in a hero's hands. His father soon after became a villain before he died and passed the legacy to Kiri.

"Yes, he's given the people too much hope now. It's been almost a year of him being the number 1 hero, so to prove your actually with us now, kill him." Shigaraki came in and told me.

"Fine." I go to my room to begin planning.

"Tomorrow will be perfectly fine!" Dabi yelled up the stairs.

"Whatever!" I yell back.

----------

"Alright I'm off to go kill him now!" I then shut the bar door and head towards where I would strike.

I saw him walking and decided to go further up the alleyway. It was nice and dark out. Perfect.

I leap, I stab, he bleeds.

"Wh-what the HELL!" He yells. He looks up at me and starts crying.

"D-deku, I thought you were dead."